Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any other females out there who dont like the way the inside of the vagina feels?

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
I just refuse to put my fingers up inside there. The way the inside feels on the fingers creeps me out. Feels like wet marshmallowy flesh or something. ick. I just cannot insert my own fingers when I'm trying to pleasure myself. I'll stick just about anything up there that will fit, but not my own phalanges.

Actually, you are correct that it feels like nothing else... I like the way mine feels, but then it took me YEARS to like anything about my nani from years of programming, "Sex is dirty, women are dirty, if a woman likes sex then she is REALLY dirty."

Took me till my mid to late 30's to LOVE my nani... how it looks, feels, tastes, smells... everything about it is wonderful because it is MINE and brings me unbelievable pleasure. :)

Funny, my ex made me feel like it was ugly, nasty only good for giving HIM pleasure. Think on that for bout a minute and a half.

BIKINIMOM said:
Actually, you are correct that it feels like nothing else... I like the way mine feels, but then it took me YEARS to like anything about my nani from years of programming, "Sex is dirty, women are dirty, if a woman likes sex then she is REALLY dirty."

Took me till my mid to late 30's to LOVE my nani... how it looks, feels, tastes, smells... everything about it is wonderful because it is MINE and brings me unbelievable pleasure. :)

Funny, my ex made me feel like it was ugly, nasty only good for giving HIM pleasure. Think on that for bout a minute and a half.

Nani, for a minute there i was thinking wtf did his have to do with your grandmother! You have a "dirty G-Mom!!"
but I see your pulling a HR and you have a nani, HR has a cha cha.... sheeezzz LOL

txbondsman said:
Nani, for a minute there i was thinking wtf did his have to do with your grandmother! You have a "dirty G-Mom!!"
but I see your pulling a HR and you have a nani, HR has a cha cha.... sheeezzz LOL

Hehehehehe

nani is short for punani, we also call her a nuna, coochina, coochie and for those of you who love raw shellfish - we have, on occasion, called her the bearded clam :qt:

BIKINIMOM said:

so all I got out of this post is you like to taste your own vagina...witch is like step one in tasting another girls vagina...so um how about them pancakes :)

needtogetaas said:
so all I got out of this post is you like to taste your own vagina...witch is like step one in tasting another girls vagina...so um how about them pancakes :)

LOL

I REALLY love the taste of my nani on my Old Grump's beard! :evil:

BIKINIMOM said:

Jesus...you let me know where that SOB is and I'll take his ass down!

Top Bottom