x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Any other females out there who dont like the way the inside of the vagina feels?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Any other females out there who dont like the way the inside of the vagina feels? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: I just refuse to put my fingers up inside there. The way the inside feels on the fingers creeps me out. Feels like wet marshmallowy flesh or something. ick. I just cannot insert my own fingers when I'm trying to pleasure myself. I'll stick just about anything up there that will fit, but not my own phalanges.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Any other females out there who dont like the way the inside of the vagina feels?

I just refuse to put my fingers up inside there. The way the inside feels on the fingers creeps me out. Feels like wet marshmallowy flesh or something. ick. I just cannot insert my own fingers when I'm trying to pleasure myself. I'll stick just about anything up there that will fit, but not my own phalanges.

Re: Any other females out there who dont like the way the inside of the vagina feels?

soooo uuuuuh what exactly have you stuck up there???

Re: Any other females out there who dont like the way the inside of the vagina feels?

Quote Quote posted by
    Actually, you are correct that it feels like nothing else... I like the way mine feels, but then it took me YEARS to like anything about my nani from years of programming, "Sex is dirty, women are dirty, if a woman likes sex then she is REALLY dirty."

Took me till my mid to late 30's to LOVE my nani... how it looks, feels, tastes, smells... everything about it is wonderful because it is MINE and brings me unbelievable pleasure.

Funny, my ex made me feel like it was ugly, nasty only good for giving HIM pleasure. Think on that for bout a minute and a half.
    Nani, for a minute there i was thinking wtf did his have to do with your grandmother! You have a "dirty G-Mom!!"
    but I see your pulling a HR and you have a nani, HR has a cha cha.... sheeezzz LOL
    "know matter how pretty she is, some guy, somewhere, is sick of her crap!"

"what a long strange trip it's been"

"you'll miss 100% of the shots that you don't take"

"how hard would you practice this week if next weeks game was your last?"

"I'm your huckelberry..."

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by
    Actually, you are correct that it feels like nothing else... I like the way mine feels, but then it took me YEARS to like anything about my nani from years of programming, "Sex is dirty, women are dirty, if a woman likes sex then she is REALLY dirty."

Took me till my mid to late 30's to LOVE my nani... how it looks, feels, tastes, smells... everything about it is wonderful because it is MINE and brings me unbelievable pleasure.

Funny, my ex made me feel like it was ugly, nasty only good for giving HIM pleasure. Think on that for bout a minute and a half.
    so all I got out of this post is you like to taste your own vagina...witch is like step one in tasting another girls vagina...so um how about them pancakes

I vaginas

Quote Quote posted by Cal_21
    I vaginas
    Amen to that.
    and girls, it better wet than dry I say...

CEO of Project Mayhem needtogetarmy's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by

Jesus...you let me know where that SOB is and I'll take his ass down!

Quote Quote posted by Smurfy
    I just refuse to put my fingers up inside there. The way the inside feels on the fingers creeps me out. Feels like wet marshmallowy flesh or something. ick. I just cannot insert my own fingers when I'm trying to pleasure myself. I'll stick just about anything up there that will fit, but not my own phalanges.
    You would make a bad guy.

"Sex is dirty, women are dirty, if a woman likes sex then she is REALLY dirty."

Oh, think I'm getting a woody. I always kind like my women a little dirty.