Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any fetishes

Do you an sexual fetishes?

• Yes, I have many

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Yes, I have a few

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • No, I'm pretty vanilla

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

kingsbury

Answer if you have any fetishes and then you can message what the different fetishes are that you have and/or what you think of fetishes.

Let's see...

Feet
Stockings
Shoes
Tying Up
Being Tied (?)
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism

That just begins the list... (is that more than a few?)

Pinays , Asians , g-string , thongs , heels stocking , garters , thick grls . low rise jeans , nailpolished pink nails . i dunno if these r more turn ons than fetishes but yeah im sure most guys agree with most of these

THeMaCHinE said:
asphyxia?

Yikes! Talk about freaky stuff!

Year's ago, and I mean year's ago! There was a dude who died while trying this form of the "ultimate climax" technique out in one of the dorms at school! They found him hanging from the rafter's with his own belt around his neck!

Biting works if you can keep your fangs from drawing blood!:D

vixenbabe said:

Yikes! Talk about freaky stuff!

Year's ago, and I mean year's ago! There was a dude who died while trying this form of the "ultimate climax" technique out in one of the dorms at school! They found him hanging from the rafter's with his own belt around his neck!

Biting works if you can keep your fangs from drawing blood!:D

Heh, I was just kidding ... although if I'm feeling particularly dominant I do sometimes like to grab around the throat -- don't apply any pressure though ...

It's crazy how hard some people like to be bit ... not me though ...

Top Bottom