Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any fetishes

Do you an sexual fetishes?

• Yes, I have many

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Yes, I have a few

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • No, I'm pretty vanilla

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
i love tiny girls. this girl im talking to not is 5'0 98 pounds and its so funny because im huge. i dont get tiny girls alot i guess they think im intimidating. o well

THeMaCHinE said:
Heh, I was just kidding ... although if I'm feeling particularly dominant I do sometimes like to grab around the throat -- don't apply any pressure though ...

It's crazy how hard some people like to be bit ... not me though ...

Auto-erotisim(sp).... I knew you were kidding! Or at least, I hoped! Your comment just brought back thoughts of the guy in the dorm! Sad!

You recall the lead singer from Inxs? What the hell was his name? They thought for awhile he died from auto-erotisim(sp)!

Really? Didn't know that ... Weird stuff -- every now and then you hear about them finding somebody in a closet, noose connected to the clothesbar choked to death (by their own hand) with their pants down around their ankles... Strange stuff...

vixenbabe said:

Auto-erotisim(sp).... I knew you were kidding! Or at least, I hoped! Your comment just brought back thoughts of the guy in the dorm! Sad!

You recall the lead singer from Inxs? What the hell was his name? They thought for awhile he died from auto-erotisim(sp)!
i never heard that , i always thought it was Paula Yates who killed Michael Hutchence. Nearly killed Bob Geldof too.

I am a freak by nature and a dawg by choice !!!!!!!!!

She has to be thick. I can't stand a little woman. I will break her little ass in half.

Chocolate
Dildos
Vibrators
Open toe sandles (love that shit) will pay to have a womans feet done
Toe sucking (do that shit to someone who has never had it done my gaaaaawwwwwdddd)
Candle wax
Doing it outside
Etc....etc....etc......

I have a have a facial fetish. I love blowing loads on chicks faces. It could be an ugly fat chick and ill have to blow my load over her face.

Top Bottom