Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any bors lost their sex drive?

Mine has been in decline for several years. Hitting zero a lot more frequently.

I went to a bikini contest a couple days ago....left after 5 minutes. And the girls looked good. I'd rather look at nice outdoor scenery.

Sans sex drive is very liberating, something you all can look forward to.

I lost mine very early though. I know my folks were going strong into their 60's. Mine died in the 40's.

Seriously...its kind of nice. No sexual frustration or tension at all.

Freedom. The girls have lost their control and you can be free when this happens.

im 21 and I swear its dead,I sometimes get mornin wood thats it,I use to be a sex maniac but lately I couldnt care less

theoak01 said:
im 21 and I swear its dead,I sometimes get mornin wood thats it,I use to be a sex maniac but lately I couldnt care less

tad young for that

I went to the docs office when I was 21. Blue balls from not bustin' for 3 days.

ya I thought so too,but I go through weird phases where I dont need it for months then the rest of the year all I can think about is tearin it up

theoak01 said:
ya I thought so too,but I go through weird phases where I dont need it for months then the rest of the year all I can think about is tearin it up
lol yeah i have periods of minimal sex drive and some when i just cant stop poppin wood.

okay, i am always having boners, but i have periods where i cant stop having the urge to jab it into random objects and hump, and some where i can conetrol myself

Fuck, I wish mine would slow down a bit...I'm 30 and I still get wood multiple times a day for no reason.

TC2 said:
Fuck, I wish mine would slow down a bit...I'm 30 and I still get wood multiple times a day for no reason.

What did you think would happen when you got all those Richard Simmons workout tapes?

Top Bottom