Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any advice for the guys when they go down?

allcutnobulk

hey ladies, this is in response to jennifer BFL chick's thread. it's time to tell us how you like it. what techniques work the best to make you boil? what turns you off? tell us all. we're waiting and willing to learn!

Deep tongue action is good, really go in deep and swirl your tongue in a fast circular motion, just do it fast dammit!

Eat it like a hungry dog going for it’s bowl of food, that’s great watching a guys head going for it down there, moving around and shit he he he.

Also when you are down there, munching it, finger her aswell, full on play with her pussy. She’ll love it.

:chomp:

Nothing’s really a turn off, I guess if they told you it stunk or something, then that would be a turnoff.

I'll have to get the hunny to post up his "technique"

HEHEHahahhahahehehehaohehahhaehhhaa!!!!

I swear to God....in ALL THESE years the kitty has NEVER BEEN SO PLEASED! Don't get me wrong, overall the ex was good in bed (even though I told him he sucked when we got into a nasty fight several months back. What was I supposed to say? YOU WERE DAMNED GOOD?!) but when it came to this department -

HE WAS CLUELESS and THAT IS THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH!!

No beau before him could do it right either.....

But the HUNNY.... NOW HE is just AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!

MMMMMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWW!!! :kitty:

Anybody else heard enough about how great a lover Bikinimoms b/f is? As far as going down on girls is concerned, I can't help. I've never been a chick.

Personally I think all those posts are part of her plan to take over the world. Before she can do that she has to beat the stronger and more intelligent sex (thats right ladies, we just let you think that you are smarter than us) into submission......making us feel inadequate is prob her way of doing that :)

However if you want to thwart her cunning plan you could always use the ignore function.....or stop reading the minute you see the "H" word.....or just by-pass any posts by her that you see on these threads.

:kaioken: Ok somebody flame me now .....its been over a week since I've experienced that and I'm beginning to miss it. :kaioken:

Just my 2c.

Test boy said:
Anybody else heard enough about how great a lover Bikinimoms b/f is? As far as going down on girls is concerned, I can't help. I've never been a chick.

Last edited:
Bikinimom, most men are clueless when it comes to cunnilingus. I hate to say this, but my ex was probably the best I have had so far, that was the only thing we really got along with; oral sex.

I guess it is hard to know what to do to a woman if you don't have a clit. Most men don't even know how to finger is right. It's either too hard or not in the right place. :)

*sigh*

I'll bet you ladies that are complaining have ever told your man how you like it. When we're licking your twat we have no idea if it feels good unless you tell us.

lol

leave it to the internet to bring out the perverts in all of us! well, i've done the finger thing, the deep tongue thing, the circular thing. and i usually keep the teeth out of the action. i guess i already know most of the tricks. i ALWAYS get the "job" done! just wanted to see if anyone had any tricks that i hadn't tried yet. keep posting. i'm sure there's something that i haven't heard yet.

oh yeah, bikinimom, when your "hunny" does it next time, scream his name real loud and tell him he's a god. guys like that ego pumping stuff.

:p god bless this meal we're about to eat:p

plifter said:
I'll bet you ladies that are complaining have ever told your man how you like it. When we're licking your twat we have no idea if it feels good unless you tell us.

Hello!!!!!

"On yeah, right there." He moves his tongue over. "No, go back to where you were" He can't find the spot. He finds it again. "Oh god, yes, like that." He moves his damn tongue again. :mad:

I moan and talk dirty, I think a man knows when he is doing a good job.

When you are about to go down on a woman, spread the lips apart and look to see where that clit is, then target it and lick it. If you don't know what a clit looks like, ask us, we'll point it out for you. Men think they know where the clit is, but they are usually an inch off. :mad:

Top Bottom