Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any advice for the guys when they go down?

Frackal said:
Sounds like Ranger can really munch box eh?

Ahhhhhhh Frackal - if only I could be SO LUCKY!

I think The Ranger is waaaaaaay too much man for ANY ONE woman to handle. :p

tee-hee

Just to add my 2 cents.

I lick and finger...also, I spread the lips open to find the CLIT and lick it like I am trying to keep it from falling off. This whole time I am penitrating deep with my fingers. Also, I try and find the soft patch of skin just inside the VAG and I first wiggle my finger slow then fast then slow...I try and find her right speed. I have not had a complaint yet, but I have ahd some of my hair pulled out...is that a good thing...HAHAHAHA!

My only complaint is do not ask us to munch after you have been drinking all night...you probably take about 10 bathroom trips....GROSS.

Imnotdutch said:
BM,
Slice of Peach2,
Are you trying to say that all women aren't different?? Any man would disagree with you......else we'd pass down instruction manuals to successive male generations. At least you can easily find what you are looking for......so you only have to figure out what to do. We have to find it and figure out what to do.....thats more than most male brains can handle.

I don't think I said that. :)

and you call yourselves ladies!

well this is exactly what i wanted when i started this thread! COMEDY! it's nice to know that men aren't the only ones that can be perverted. wouldn't life be so much easier(and more fun) if everyone was actually this open about sex? keep it going ladies. show us how raunchy you can really be!

I believe that Americans (on the whole) are waaaaaaay too uptight about sex and I honestly can not understand it. I mean, didn't we ALL get here the same way? People say that I am "a trip" because I discuss sexuality so openly. There is NO topic that I will not discuss with my daughters. If there is something that they want to know, I TELL THEM. (Of course, I only give them the information -age appropriate- that they need to know.) My hope is that if they are comfortable and see that I am comfortable and honest about this and any other "taboo" topics, then they will not be afraid or embarrassed to come to me with ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT ANYTHING.

Maybe I am wrong....but somehow, I doubt it. Think about it. If they do not get accurate information from ME, their primary female role model, then from whom will it come? THEIR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDS?!?!!! OK, I am just SO SURE that the average third grader will be able to give accurate info about issues like sex, birth control, drugs, etc and so on.

REMEMBER PARENTS - if your children do not come TO YOU for such important knowledge.....they will get it from somewhere else. Why would you so willingly yield SUCH POWER to someone else?

(PS - I am very glad to have been born in the US and that I have all of the priviliges and freedoms that come with that. :))

Top Bottom