Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anal edicate...

hehe, is it bad to love good butt love? I never liked it till i was with my ex, and I guess he showed me the ropes...and i discovered astroglide:)

Astroglide is the greatest invention ever. I love to let it drip down her ass crack, rub it all over and into her ass, lick it all off then rub in some more before I work my way inside that fudge tunnel for the real thang. I'm gonna be SoKlueles' first black man. She'll be ruined after that so y'all better get it while the gettin is still good.

Yeah astroglide is the best. KY jelly is just sticky..I keep astroglide on hand for spur of the moment butt love:)

DT how do u know I havent been with a black man already?

Speaking of anal ediate, I always get screamed at if I blow it in her ass. Only had 2 women who were willing to try but I got screamed at both times, is this normal or did I just happen to get two that had issues with it?

AlbinoRhino said:
Speaking of anal ediate, I always get screamed at if I blow it in her ass. Only had 2 women who were willing to try but I got screamed at both times, is this normal or did I just happen to get two that had issues with it?

This is not normal. Find new women that love cum in their bum :)

Top Bottom