Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is the amount of women youve had sex with greater than your IQ?

Subzeero said:
How do u possibly keep a count?(amount of women)
I dont really. Its all a sophisticated statistical analysis and empirical evidence data. Or you could just count the damn bitches every time you nail a new one.

superdave said:
Mine is pretty close.

You've had sex with 30 woman??? J/K man. I couldn't resist that one.

BodyByFinaplix said:
It is not an issue of how smart of accomplished BBF is. Dubya's offical IQ test results were released some time back, and his administation did not refute that they were legitamate. Actually I believe it was 88 or 89, so I stand corrected.

Its not impossible, or even difficult, to nail 89 chicks in 6 years of college.

Ho.. shit! That can't be right. Noone with an i.q. that low should be running a country. I don't believe that's correct.

biteme said:
Ho.. shit! That can't be right. Noone with an i.q. that low should be running a country. I don't believe that's correct.

It should be obvious to most intelligent people that Bush should not be running a country without knowing what his IQ is.

My IQ is 125, so not even fucking in the same ballpark......

I'm not a playa for one, and these days it's fucking dangerous to be a pinchhitter....

It's not the 80's anymore, people.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
My IQ is 125, so not even fucking in the same ballpark......

I'm not a playa for one, and these days it's fucking dangerous to be a pinchhitter....

It's not the 80's anymore, people.

DIV

:chomp:

See you sound like my mother... she told me once "You need to be careful or you are going to catch that "nasty-woman disease'.", about a year ago.

Top Bottom