Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i doing this right?

Crazy Barbarian

Title says it all, im going to explaim how I fuck a woman , then tell me if this is good or am I just completely retarded
So ill start ofcourse by making out and slowly feeling and touching the girl everywhere lightly then liss her neck and even bite it lightly,
Take off her shirt and ususally suck her tits and gently play with them, then ill start rubning her clit and grabbing her neck and making out with her. Once I get her pants off ill finger her and eat her out, then slowly stimulate her clit with my dick and go in after I feels shes ready, I start out slow and rythmic and turn my hips to really try and move my dick around everywhere in her, then ill start going faster and switch from rythm to pounding kinda then back to slower rythm and ill grab her hair and pull it and bite her neck and kiss her tits, ill switch positions the whole time, missionary, doggy, her on top, side ways, her on table holding he legs... amyway I usually make about half the girls cum but some dont the first time and some cum multiple times, I also get aggressive amd spank and kinda use them like a toy almost... im only 20 and most of my friends arent experianced enough to confidently talk about it.
The reason im asking is just out of curiosity because I had this girl over last night and we've hung out before and had sex once early morning then again upon waking and she came a lot but last night she teased me and wouldnt let me fuck her and it through me off, she also said she doesnt want a fuck buddy she wants to date... im just kinda tossing it all up and dont know what to think.

Help me out please, im the only athletic/alpha guy in my group of friends and i dont have an older brother to tell me if im doing the deed right, just want to satisfy women.

So imput and opinion would be greatly appreciated as well as advise, sincerely barbarian thank you

She's playing head games bro. Most women want a relationship after u fuck them good. Your too young for a relationship, if I were u I'd just keep having my fun until ur ready for that. So I would just stop fucking her and continue to be her friend. Tell her I both made a huge mistake and I don't wanna ruin ur friendship!

Don't think it's you; if you can make her come, then she'll come back eventually.

Just keep in mind some girls just don't want a fuck buddy. It depends on where the girl is at in life.

since you said you only want to satisfy women... I assume you're not just into this girl right? If she won't, she won't. Who knows she'll get back to you. Girls often do that

lists

Sounds like you got it down man. With everything you did, there is no way a girl won't dig you. I do the exact same sh*t. It's NOT you. This girl has feelings and if you don't feel the same, cut it now because it will get complicated. If she is crazy, she will go to great lengths to try and keep you. Ex: fuck up any female relationships you have, get prego (thats extreme tho)...things of that nature. Woman will do whatever it takes bro so be careful and always protect yourself. At 20yrs you DON"T and I can't stress this enough, you DON'T want to get a girl prego.

Top Bottom