Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I Bi?

If you like cock then your gay in my book
Dude, if you're trying to blow another guys whistle then your gay ..!
Actually NO, if you two paid attention and had some sort of analytical skill you would read he LIKES women and has sex with women but has FANTASIZED about blowing a dude, hell even if he did it IRL it would not make him gay it would make him BIsexual not homosexual.

I think, there is nothing wrong with bisexuality. Double the fun.
THIS ^^^

To me it sounds like your a straight guy. That had some kind of abuse S a child. Wether it was adult on child or child on child. Seems this fantasy might be due to something that Happen back in the day
This actually was what I was thinking too. Especially liking BDSM. You don't have to answer as its extremely personal but it may be previous abuse as a child or growing up. Happened with my cousin and he shared a lot of the same stuff you just mentioned
LOL at you two, so homosexuals or bisexuals were abused somehow? :lmao: it is a known scientific fact that sex generates spikes of adrenaline which can help build up resistance to pain (that's why you dont feel that friction burn until the next day or later, lol) BDSM just make those spikes higher and more stable and can actually enhance the sexual experience, of course it's not for everyone since not everyone has the same education, feelings, taste and sensibility, but I must say that stating these things/preferences are due to childhood abuse are the most ignorant things I've read here in BTS, congratulations on baffling me, and I've heard some doozzies, oh and no I'm not gay or that into BDSM

why does someone have to be abused to be a little kinky?
geez...gotta love armchair psychologists

I was never abused , I've had bisexual fantasies...hell I experimented with it a bit ..figured out I'm straight as hell and love the cock ...
if half the people in here took some intro sociology courses or intro psych courses...they'd know this is pretty normal even if they've never experienced it

Healthy educated female with a good libido up in here ^^^

Listen Bruh !! Do your thang just saying in my book if u want to fuck a dude .. your ass is gay period.!!! I'm not hating on old boy just keeping it 100..!! Do yr thang Dawg I'm not knocking yr hustle !! Peace

Top Bottom