Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I Bi?

Based on the opinions there are a ton of people who are not sexually liberated. The mind is limitless, free, and all fair game. It is even more incredible when shared with your partner...calling the guy gay for fantasizing about something is close minded. What about the high percentage of woman who fantasize of rape or forced sex? FANTASY, not reality...I highly doubt they truly want to be raped.

To me it sounds like your a straight guy. That had some kind of abuse S a child. Wether it was adult on child or child on child. Seems this fantasy might be due to something that Happen back in the day

It sounds like your gay. I am a straight man,and I have never considered blowing a guy. I have always been attracted to women and addicted to vagina. If your gay then your gay. Do what makes you happy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

But your screen name says you want to blow a guy named joe? Just a little confused...haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

To me it sounds like your a straight guy. That had some kind of abuse S a child. Wether it was adult on child or child on child. Seems this fantasy might be due to something that Happen back in the day

This actually was what I was thinking too. Especially liking BDSM. You don't have to answer as its extremely personal but it may be previous abuse as a child or growing up. Happened with my cousin and he shared a lot of the same stuff you just mentioned

But your screen name says you want to blow a guy named joe? Just a little confused...haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

To clear up any confushion you might have I shall clarify, I only go down on women. If guys are your thing good for you. Its just not for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

why does someone have to be abused to be a little kinky?
geez...gotta love armchair psychologists

I was never abused , I've had bisexual fantasies...hell I experimented with it a bit ..figured out I'm straight as hell and love the cock ...
if half the people in here took some intro sociology courses or intro psych courses...they'd know this is pretty normal even if they've never experienced it

Top Bottom