Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright I need help with my chick, HELP! Women and men please.

you fool..down here in alabama we have a sayin'...we don't get "pussy whipped",instead we whip pussy

You're insane if you stay with this girl.. it sounds like you have a lot to offer.. and the fact that you say you are "fortunate" to have all that you do tells me that you at least appreciate it.

ANY woman that wants to change you after 2 fucking weeks has a problem...

Dont cal;l her.. move on to someone more passionate about you... just dont get suckered.. at 22 Im sure you "may" still be a little `naive about women.. and there are A LOT of women out there who will see you as nothing more than a meal ticket...

good luck bro... sounds like you have a good life. Dont stress some bimbo.

well guys Im a pushover what can I say?!!!(damn) We talked and I believe we got things worked out. I told her about the clothes and she said she was kidding with me. lol yeah right but just dont let it happen again is what I said to myself!!! About her not getting touchy feely with me she said that she had her heart broken alittle while ago and she wants to take it slow till she get to know me.....

After our phone chat she said she would come over my house and have lunch. I said sure and she got dressed in a little outfit which was hot, and I layed down a big smouch and we had a good talk. All was well and were going to go out tomm night.

Ill keep everyone informed.

E

tell me about it bro.lol Im currently on a bunch of drugs for my contest and the diet that I am on makes me a miserable prick and I feel very out of tough without someone carring about me at the moment, I know this seems screwed up but when you diet and do all this shit trust me if fucks with you. Plus she Seems like a good girl and she is hot so what am I gonna do????

move on nuff said she had her chance and she blew it...women are a dime a dozen then challenge is finding one worh a dime

A couple of weeks isn't long enough to know someone. If there's a good attraction, you might as well stick with it for a while to find out what she's about. It's fun getting to know people, even if you don't stay with them forever.

dzulboy said:
move on nuff said she had her chance and she blew it...women are a dime a dozen then challenge is finding one worh a dime

Good advice. I used to talk shit off women all the time trying to be nice. You'll just explodewhen you've had enough anyways and it will be over that way. I don't know the whole situation but it kinda sounds like she is using you.
Fuck it. Fuck her, every time I go out I get hit on. Dime a dozen at the very least.

Never get a chick a job who you've known for a couple of weeks.

Save those markers for the important ones. Don't waste shit on someone that you hardly know.

It is a BIG red flag when a chick comes out of the gate trying to change your clothes. I ran into that a week or two ago and I said "self, once you fuck this chick, you're outta here." I dress in Brioni and stuff, so if a chick doesn't like my clothes, 1) she has no taste, and, 2) she's a control freak.

Well things are going BETTER. I told her that one more comment about my max muscle clothing and thats it!! So it has not been brought up again. Basically I know this sounds cruel but im pretty much keeping her around because it is easy at the moment due to my contest. She cooks me food, when we go out other guys envy me, and she is some fun to be around. As far as sex goes i have had better, but hey!

E

Top Bottom