Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/97jun/burr2.htm

I know that this is way to long for most of you so I will sum it up:

In 1959, at the University of California at Los Angeles, the neuroendocrinologist Charles Barraclough found that by manipulating the hormones of in rats at a very early age he could make slight changes in how the brain develops. The major change was in the size of a cluster of cells in the brain. This cluster is up to five times larger in male brains than it is in females.

This research interested many other researchers including Simon LeVay (not to be confused with Anton Szandor LaVey who wrote the satanic bible) who decided to expand this research on humans.

LeVay dissected brain tissue obtained from routine autopsies of forty-one people who had died at hospitals in New York and California. There were nineteen homosexual men, all of whom had died of AIDS; sixteen presumed heterosexual men, six of whom had been intravenous drug abusers and had died of AIDS; and six presumed heterosexual women. No brain tissue from lesbians was available.

LeVay found that a peace of the brain called the INAH 3 was only about half as large in the homosexual men as it is in the heterosexual subjects.

Obviously there is A LOT more to it than that. This is just the idiot version.

tiervexx, I know it's not a chpice. I mean there have been gay subjects documented in many difefrent species of animal and insect and whatnot. I'm sure creatures like that didn't have the ability to choose.

Tiervexx said:

I know I am just sick of people like tiger88, freakmonster, and curling who decided that it is a choice even though the base that off of nothing.

Gay means happy in the Dictionary, smile your gay.

Another part of the article that I found interesting

"Kinsey and his co-workers for many years attempted to find patients who had been converted from homosexuality to heterosexuality during therapy, and were surprised that they could not find one whose sexual orientation had been changed. When they interviewed persons who claimed they had been homosexuals but were now functioning heterosexually, they found that all these men were simply suppressing homosexual behavior. . . and that they used homosexual fantasies to maintain potency when they attempted intercourse. One man claimed that, although he had once been actively homosexual, he had now "cut out all of that and don't even think of men -- except when I masturbate."

Top Bottom