Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

gymtime said:

Leviticus 20, verse 13

" If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. "

Leviticus 18, verse 22

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable. "

Romans 1, verse 26

"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. "

I hope you and that shirtless, heathen farmer enjoy yourselves frying in the pits of hell together!!

:elephant:

Quote do you have sex before marriage? Do you get drunk? Do live your life as the bible says to? If you answered no to any of those have fun frying with your "heathens"

crew9 said:

Quote do you have sex before marriage? Do you get drunk? Do live your life as the bible says to? If you answered NO to any of those have fun frying with your "heathens"

Brilliant point!!!

I guess I better start gettin wasted and fuckin broads by the truckload if I want to get into heaven.

Hey gymtime, your comment "I hope you and that shirtless, heathen farmer enjoy yourselves frying in the pits of hell together!!" Ummm, yeah, way to hate. I believe that homosexual acts are sinful - BUT, I have yet to meet a human being who is without sin, choosing sin over God over and over again. Jesus died and rose for us, for all of our sins. If you wish to warn people of their sin, fine. But do it with a loving heart - not a hate filled soul.

I prayed about this yesterday for an hour and 19 minutes.

The following names are going straight to hell wearing party dresses, linen blouses, and sensible pumps of course. And remember, this is straight from the Big Guy's mouth!!

Silent Method
crew9
decem
AAP
Nature Boy - not so much for being gay, but for the athiest thing (sorry bro, tough break)
Bullit

I'll probably get a new list next week.

That is all.

gainer_uk said:
But, I very much doubt it'd anything to do with genetics either. In fact I'm almost certain that it's due to phsycological factors and comparible to other mental 'disorders'.

Your basing this off of what? I showed that there is proof that a physical abnormality in the brain causes it. What evidence do you have?

gymtime said:

I prayed about this yesterday for an hour and 19 minutes.

The following names are going straight to hell wearing party dresses, linen blouses, and sensible pumps of course. And remember, this is straight from the Big Guy's mouth!!

Silent Method
crew9
decem
AAP
Nature Boy - not so much for being gay, but for the athiest thing (sorry bro, tough break)
Bullit

I'll probably get a new list next week.

That is all.

What about me! I am an athiest and gay!

How many more babies am I going to have to eat to get on that list?

Lift Chief said:

First of all- theft, murder, prostitution, and drug use all have negative effects in the long term, but at the time it obviously had some benefit for the person OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T DO IT.

Correct. Man has free-will, but the will is not free to act in any manner that man BELIEVES (take note of 'believe') is "bad". No matter how he acts it is always in the promotion of what he deems "good". Since the "good" has the caveat of "belief" attached to it, this explains why many can act in manners that are obviously not "good".

Drugs make you feel great when you take them... you could get off on murder or do it out of necessity... etc.

The point here is that these behaviors, while detremental in the long term, have strong short term benefit. Being gay has no strong short term benefit. It doesn't make someone feel good in any way shape or form to come to the realization that they're gay. How do you think it'd make you feel?

Wrong. First, many actions are detrimental in the immediate, such as suicide, yet people commit suicide every day. Why? Because they deem suicide as "better" than living. For whatever reason, they believe that death is better than life. Their belief is that death will solve their problems in life. Can any rational person accept this argument? No, but this belief is acted upon daily.

Second, pleading with my emotions by asking "how would I feel" is not objective, since I am not in that situation, where I am unhappy with my sexual situation, thus questioning "what is my role in this world?".

Why don't you ask any of the many homosexual members of this board if they explored homosexuality to solve their uncertainty of sexual preference and possible dissatisfaction of heterosexuality? I assume that people do not act in ways that they believe is going to hurt them, so I must assume that many homosexual individuals contemplated and acted upon their ideas in order to seek out happiness or satisfaction.

In your other example- freaks like you mentioned do not face near the persecution gays do. And again, you seem to assume everyone who does something you would consider bad is hurting themselves. If you'd look at it more objectively you'd realize that again in this case there is short term benefit. They feel as though they're going against society, or whatever.

I explained this above. I have looked at this objectively, you are looking at this emotionaly.

They've made this choice because they feel there is some benefit. Ask any gay person about how they began to realize they're gay and it's often times a very painful experience... one that can make them miserable or even turn to suicide. There is no benefit here.

So you are saying that no person who is gay has received any benefit from his/her decision to act in an exclusively homosexual manner? So, every gay person is hating their lover, hating their life, and wishing for death? So gay people derive no happiness from their sexual and emotional experiences with their partners?

Your argument would claim that inter-racial relationships, in the south, circa 1950s, would not be by choice, for who would ever consciously wish to live under the persecution of said society.

Your amatueristic psychoanalysis is off base.

I see. You have reasoned your points so successfully.

What you failed to read into my original post is not that I was arguing against a genetic component of sexuality, but the irrationality of the argument that people never act in manners that cause them hardship.

Silent Method said:

Hey gymtime, your comment "I hope you and that shirtless, heathen farmer enjoy yourselves frying in the pits of hell together!!" Ummm, yeah, way to hate. I believe that homosexual acts are sinful - BUT, I have yet to meet a human being who is without sin, choosing sin over God over and over again. Jesus died and rose for us, for all of our sins. If you wish to warn people of their sin, fine. But do it with a loving heart - not a hate filled soul.

Your approach is much more pleasant than many others, but what I want to know is how can you justify calling homosexuality a sin?

I have proved that sexuality is not a choice. So if god made me gay than he decided that I should not even have a chance for heaven. I was damned from birth. How can you possibly say that a just god would do this?

atlantabiolab said:

So you are saying that no person who is gay has received any benefit from his/her decision to act in an exclusively homosexual manner? So, every gay person is hating their lover, hating their life, and wishing for death? So gay people derive no happiness from their sexual and emotional experiences with their partners?

Obviously most get over it, but at first there is nothing but pain and confusion for most.

And many do commit suicide shortly after figuring it out. How could this happen if they felt that they had anything to gain?

Top Bottom