Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

Yes, it is not a choice. And heres proof: any straight guy isn't going to get out of bed in the morning and decide he's going to go suck a dick today.

Tiervexx - you straight yet, or what?

Its so tiring that some people still didn`t get over the bible.

crossburning75.jpg

I chose to be educated.

I chose to be sucessful.

I chose where I wanted to live.

I chose to be jacked up like shit.

I don't remember choosing to be gay.

but I ain't really gay.

AAP -

Didn't you relate in other threads that you slept with both men and women in college? When did you decide to give up women? Would not that be the point in time you chose to be gay?

But, you know, you aren't gay gay.

"If you wish to warn people of their sin, fine. But do it with a loving heart - not a hate filled soul."- Silent Method

this is how a christian should think, and talk with others. too many people that bash homosexuals under the guise of Christianity aren't true Christians, or else they wouldn't be so quick to to laugh at the thought of people "frying in hell".
sin is sin. all sin seperates us from God. Care for people, all people, regardless of their sin. Jesus does.

sorry to rant, and i know alot of you guys don't believe what I believe, and i'm not trying to push my beliefs on anybody, but just know that not all Christians have hate in their heart. I may not agree with people's lifestyles, but i can still show respect and care for people.

Yes, I banged girls throughout college. At least 2 different ones a week.

However, don't confuse sex with sexuality. An orgasm is an orgasm no matter how you have it.... What it came down to was not who I wanted to fuck, but rather who I wanted to wake up to the next morning.

powerforward said:
"If you wish to warn people of their sin, fine. But do it with a loving heart - not a hate filled soul."- Silent Method

this is how a christian should think, and talk with others. too many people that bash homosexuals under the guise of Christianity aren't true Christians, or else they wouldn't be so quick to to laugh at the thought of people "frying in hell".
sin is sin. all sin seperates us from God. Care for people, all people, regardless of their sin. Jesus does.

sorry to rant, and i know alot of you guys don't believe what I believe, and i'm not trying to push my beliefs on anybody, but just know that not all Christians have hate in their heart. I may not agree with people's lifestyles, but i can still show respect and care for people.

Agreed, I do not go to church because most churches I've been too are filled with the "holier than though" types. These people are not true Christians. No true Christian would judge other people's sins and condemn them because of their actions. This is not what Christ taught. He walked among the sinners, sat and ate with them, talked to them. He did not condemn them, nor should we, but rather we should treat them as equals (becuase we too are sinners) and let them know that they can be forgiven, just as we have.

Top Bottom