Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

gymtime said:

Dude....you called me "curling."

:bawling:

Sorry bud, but anytime somebody drags out that tired ole Bible and starts to thump it against homos, it's time for some good old fashioned hell fire and brimstone....or curling.

Take your pick.

FreeballinDC said:

Sorry bud, but anytime somebody drags out that tired ole Bible and starts to thump it against homos, it's time for some good old fashioned hell fire and brimstone....or curling.

Take your pick.

That's it.

I'm going straight to church and pray for your soul! For like an hour..........or thereabouts!!

:angel:

Come on guys, do you think anyone would actually chose to be persicuted and an outcast with no benefit to be gained by this? I find it difficult to believe that anyone would chose to be gay. It clearly isn't a choice.

What's really funny is when some people get so threatened by the fact that someone is gay whether it's a choice or a major they picked at school. How weak do you have to be to be all scared of some gay guy or a bunch of gay guys or whatever.

That is so freakin' gay of all these insecure losers. Bet they have small dicks too.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Come on guys, do you think anyone would actually chose to be persicuted and an outcast with no benefit to be gained by this? I find it difficult to believe that anyone would chose to be gay. It clearly isn't a choice.

Exactly!

I have conservative parents, and was taught at an early age that to be gay was the absolute worst thing you could be. I choose to be strait a long time ago. It just did not work out that way...

Yeah... I knew I liked Pussy at about 4 years old... sitting in the sandbox with this fine mulatto 3 year old... I knew I wanted to hit it... but I didn't know how to hit it... so I hit her over the head with my Tonka Truck.

The_Eviscerator said:
Yeah... I knew I liked Pussy at about 4 years old... sitting in the sandbox with this fine mulatto 3 year old... I knew I wanted to hit it... but I didn't know how to hit it... so I hit her over the head with my Tonka Truck.

Haha, when I was 6, I remember I and a friend of mine from school (a girl) wanted to see the other's "private parts" when she was over playing at my house so we took our cloths off to check it out. Until I read your story I totally forgot about that. Kids do cute stuff like that.

The_Eviscerator said:

:FRlol:

interesting article. However, you've got to always remember a given correlation does NOT in itself ever establish causation.

BodyByFinaplix said:

I honestly think it depends on your meaning of choice. It is certainly not a hey i think ill be gay choice. Similarly, but in a total different way, i dont think people say hey i'm goin to hate life and be depressed as hell. And in most of the cases of depression I do not think it is a 100% chemical thing it is in part a psychological thing that there is some control over.

I currently think that someones genetic makeup + their choices in life + the resulting experiences and their reactions to said things = who they are (and that manifests itself in sexuality, personality, etc, etc.) That being said I dont see sexuality as a conscious direct choice.

Top Bottom