Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

Tiervexx said:

I know I am just sick of people like tiger88, freakmonster, and curling who decided that it is a choice even though the base that off of nothing.

2 of those 3 are some of the biggest morons on the boards. I wouldn't even sweat it- anyone with an ounce of intelligence understands that it's not a choice.

BodyByFinaplix said:
gymtime, I don't recall having read that in the Bible. Could you site the book, chapter and verse for us?

Leviticus 20, verse 13

" If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. "

Leviticus 18, verse 22

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable. "

Romans 1, verse 26

"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. "

I hope you and that shirtless, heathen farmer enjoy yourselves frying in the pits of hell together!!

:elephant:

just fuck girls in the ass, god it's so simple, best of both worlds.

And criminal behavior used to be proven to be a linked to certain head measurements/proportions. We know a little better now in that regard.

If I cared enough, I would dig up a few studies that suggest that homosexuality is a result of different childhood circumstances.

I'll also point out that the human genome project has NOT found a gay gene.

No single study we have proves beyond a doubt whether it is hereditary, environmentally ingrained, or a choice.

What I don't get is why gays must harp on this "It's not a choice" shit. If it was in fact proven to be a choice, would that alter your sexual preference? I doubt it.

I like redheads and girls with callipygous asses. I firmly believe that's my choice because it's what I like most. I don't really think it's hereditary. Just my preference. I don't need any scientific evidence to defend my preference.

FreeballinDC said:

Tier...live life, be happy, ignore (if you can) the stupidity. You are going to run into idiots all your life, no matter where you are, or what the subject is about. Don't get wrapped up in the stupid shit, go out and get laid!!

This message brought to you by the anti-depressant Lexpro by Forest Pharmaceuticals.

Speaking of getting laid my gym locker is right next to a guy that I have had a crush on for a long time! I am actuly in a good mood right now. More than anything I posted this because I thought some people might find it intresting. And even when I am happy I still like to argue from time to time.

Top Bottom