Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

HighIntensity said:
you don't have to make excuses that your gay.

I know I am just sick of people like tiger88, freakmonster, and curling who decided that it is a choice even though the base that off of nothing.

dude.. curling = tard (when it comes to that shit anyway)

c'mon.. tell me you didn't know that by now..

there are many such tards in the world..

just like there are tards that think that deadlifting is good for you..

one thing though.. if you're going to come out (pardon the pun) and try to make an irrefutable argument to put an issue to rest once and for all.... you're gonna need to use more than one source to strengthen said argument

Damn...
My post got 3 flames before it even showed up on the thread, and none of them were on the spelling error..

that a new record of some sort..

Where's [bullshit] at ?

Tiervexx said:

I know I am just sick of people like tiger88, freakmonster, and curling who decided that it is a choice even though the base that off of nothing.

Nothing? It's in the Bible Missy!!! :mad:

Tiervexx - you should just start liking chicks.

Problem solved.

The Nature Boy said:

dude, who cares what they think?

I don't care all that much. More than anything I posted that because I though someone else might find it interesting. I am kind of a science buff so I actually read that whole thing.

And part of it is that I am in a hostile mood right now so I wanted to make those people look as dumb as possible.

The Nature Boy said:

dude, who cares what they think?

Tier...live life, be happy, ignore (if you can) the stupidity. You are going to run into idiots all your life, no matter where you are, or what the subject is about. Don't get wrapped up in the stupid shit, go out and get laid!!

This message brought to you by the anti-depressant Lexpro by Forest Pharmaceuticals.

Top Bottom