Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

FreakMonster said:
TIEVEREXX=OWNED!!!

NO.

gainer_uk made some good points about how your mind could affect sexuality and behavior but he is still far away from proving that it is the ONLY factor.

And even if he did you are in no position to speak. His post is a thousand times more relevant than everything you have ever said combine. The only thing you have ever managed to prove is that you are totally incapable of thinking.

Lift Chief said:

Don't you understand homosexuals are not attracted to women. Of course from your perspective it seems ridiculous... but they are different than you. They look at men as you look at women.

We have another idiot to add to the list.
We have another idiot to add to the list.

That's right Bro, I am an idiot. If idiot means that I do not accept homos as genetic then you are correct I am an idiot. I dont feel hate for homosexuals, but I do not accept their queer desires as normal or genetic.

Moreover, you are also correct in stating I view this as rediculous. I won't bash anyone for THEIR CHOICE, but I will not cower down to accept their decision to be a homo as anything other than a Choice...not genetics.

Top Bottom