Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it at all Possible for a girl to get pregnant after ovulation?

GetBig08

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but, my girlfriend is a week late on her period. we always have protected sex but the other day i didnt have a rubber so we just did it anyway and i pulled out (which i know is stupid) but she usually starts around the first or second of the month, which would make her ovulation around the 14th or 15th (i think), we had sex on the 21st, is it possible to get pregnant this late after ovulation?..thanks

I got preggies the day after my period.......so yes, it's possible to get preggies at any time of the month.

How do you know when she ovulates in her cycle? Ideally yes, a woman is supposed to ovulate on day 14 or so but then there are those (like me) who ovulate very late in their cycles, also those who ovulate early. Even though an unfertilized egg is only viable for 24 hours, I believe that sperm remain viable for up to 9 days in a woman's body? I am not sure about the viability of the sperm but I do know for fact that the egg is only viable for 24 hours after it is released from the ovary.

Either way, good luck... hope it all works out.

Top Bottom