Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alimony - IS Chris Rock Right Should Women Return Sex for Allimony Payments?

curling

I saw a stand up routine with Cris Rock. He said women tell the judge it is customary and accustomed to getting a certain amount of income per month. So the ex husband should pay them that amount. Well couldn't the man say well judge I was accustomed to getting making love 3 or 4 times a week so I will pay her the alimony if she will be with me three or four times a week.

It seems fair to me. What do ya'll think? Remember this is just on alimony not child support.

Sounds equitable to me...but would you really want to keep banging her. What grudge fucking?

WODIN said:
Sounds equitable to me...but would you really want to keep banging her. What grudge fucking?

I understand but at least you're getting something for your money. I think alimony is stupid anyway. I can't believe men being in charge would have ever voted for that law.

Since most guys probably don't want to bang there ex- anymore, maybe the courts could set up an alimony ex-wife exchange program and you get to bang somebody else's ex- for your alimony payments and they get to bone your ex-. That way guys could swap their ex-'s sort of like time shares.

SofaGeorge said:
Since most guys probably don't want to bang there ex- anymore, maybe the courts could set up an alimony ex-wife exchange program and you get to bang somebody else's ex- for your alimony payments and they get to bone your ex-. That way guys could swap their ex-'s sort of like time shares.

:D :D :D

SofaGeorge said:

Man, you need to run for President. You have an awesome mind.

So, nine years ago 4 men endorced prostitution. I've seen the stand-up routine a couple times, and I honestly think you misunderstood what he was saying. It was a joke. He was calling sex alimony itself as far as I could tell. That, like women, married men are accustomed to living a certain way, and maybe he should be entitled to it.

Yes, he was complaining about the institution. But I don't think he was calling women prostitutes.

Top Bottom