Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGX LipoSHRED Stack Pics of Real Customers Inside!!

Phoenix, post a pic of your hair. That cut looks cute and Tami is looking for some ideas. :)

Yes, I wont stop taking this stuff. I did just run out so I am ECA'ing it which isnt good. I have to be careful because many stims upset my stomach and cause issues with my epilepsy. NOT SO with this stuff.

Phoenix, post a pic of your hair. That cut looks cute and Tami is looking for some ideas. :)

Yes, I wont stop taking this stuff. I did just run out so I am ECA'ing it which isnt good. I have to be careful because many stims upset my stomach and cause issues with my epilepsy. NOT SO with this stuff.

I will see what I can do and send it to you guys. Tami would look cute in a short cut like mine.

Heck yeah M5:)

How have you been!???

We miss you

new job rules my life bro, just can't get on here like i use too...still hitting the gym religiously, put on a lot of mass, still cut up, just not like when i was using lipo!

CANT GO WRONG WITH THE CLASSICS! OMEGA is still pumping out the most serious, dont make you crash, stim and non-stim products! With the PRICE the entire stack is over at NEEDTOs Store, if you havent tried this stack yet, DO IT NOW! Im waiting impatiently for mine to show back up in the mail so I can stop slckin on this cardio cut up lol

-Legacy

CANT GO WRONG WITH THE CLASSICS! OMEGA is still pumping out the most serious, dont make you crash, stim and non-stim products! With the PRICE the entire stack is over at NEEDTOs Store, if you havent tried this stack yet, DO IT NOW! Im waiting impatiently for mine to show back up in the mail so I can stop slckin on this cardio cut up lol

-Legacy

Thankyou!

The New Ones are amazing

Top Bottom