Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Agressive women...

I know useless w/o pics!
ChefWide said:
its all mental set and setting... you move as moment guides you.

you try to force the moment, you come off poorly. man or woman.

follow your gut.

and post nudes. of course.

to answer your question

No!

I applaud women who have the ability to be themselves.... That said I think too many women try to act like they don't have the same thoughts that we as men have. We're all human and this being a fitness board probably have too much pent up sexual aggression pumping through our veins at any given time. Let's face it if we could all do anything we wanted at any given time with no repercussions the world would be soooooo much fun! Be yourself if you feel it.... Forget about what your friends, who do the same thing when you aren't around, think and have fun!

hub

Nothing wrong with a Girl being sexually agressive and me personally i do not see a women that isn't afraid to go after what she wants as being slutty...but are you talking in general or with her chosen one?

IMO NO ,but it depends on whether they they are aggresive with their partner or just in general. I prefer a woman to be comfortable with herself and me. Slutty is a girl always in search of partners.

I agree anyone who trys to get there game on with multiple partners is a whore, not that i haven't been a man whore myself in my younger days but really learning someone and having one partner you can explore anything with can't be beat...

Good example is my X girlfriend, she is the classic "Good Girl" but get her in the sack and OMG where did this Slut come from, talks dirty, screams right out and tells me to fuck her hard, stuff like that AND I LOVE IT!! Funny thing is if i slip around her and even say Shit outside the bedroom she gets offended but when those panties are off its a completely different story....What man wouldn't want there women to get slutty in the Sack. I think its fucking awesome and it turns me into an absolute animal in the bedroom ;)

wow; i love the aggressive type, and of course "i want a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets" what man doesn't; girls that act slutty all the time are for me a quickie, but nothing i would want to watch wheel o fortune with :mix: supa

I love unihibited women. I much prefer them to shy girls. I'm not looking for a virgin and I don't want to train anyone. I think agressive = confident and confidence = sexy.

Top Bottom