Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Agressive women...

M

*MissFit*

Aggressive women...

Do you think all sexually aggresive woman come off as slutty?

Last edited:
not at all- i personally enjoy it that way- slutty in the bedroom is not a bad thing- no inhibitions equals good quality fun as long as people dont shoot theor mouths off!

Prettylittlepest said:

Slutty? A sexually aggressive woman for me is a real woman...yummy!! :p :p

It's like Ludacris says in that Usher song... "We want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed!" Haha :D

I'm not out jumping every guy I see, but I can be agressive in the sack... :evil:

took me 5 yrs with my wife to get her that way and now it is wicked- usually only the sidepiece gets freaky cuz u dont know her as well and its jus sex

when they can lay back and spread and play with their kitties like they own them- that is the best cuz there is no shame- especially when they push u on the bed and straddle yer face till they cum- yummmmmy

A sexually aggressive women is someone who is mature and knows what she wants without the adolescent games. Slut doesn't even enter into it.

well put brotha!- maturity is the key and why so many men prefer older women these days- especially in their 30's- younger have way to many hangups and not as uninhibited- ecept prettylittlepest i am sure! lol

Re: Aggressive women...

Prettylittlepest said:
All: no. Most: yes.

Top Bottom