Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Agressive women...

Re: Seduction: In Your Face or Subltle

heather baechler said:
Dirk,
This is your sister Heather trying to get in touch with you. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know how you have been doing. Long time since we talked. Heather
Just PM him

i personally quite like sluts. and i like sexually assertive/and aggressive people. and i am a fairly sleazy SM/fetish queer myself, but only for the people that bring it out of me. all the weight training i do, and being built like a brick shithouse, think my partners would find it equally as weird for me to lie on my back.
i guess thats where the queer thing is maybe an advantage as there's not as many constraints due to my gender on how i should behave in bed i.e. woman - passive, man - active. whilst there are roles such as top and bottom, they're not enforced due to whats between my legs and yes, i am a top.
saying that, i know when i've found someone special cos i can do the kinky rough stuff AND the soft love thing too.. :heart:

its all mental set and setting... you move as moment guides you.

you try to force the moment, you come off poorly. man or woman.

follow your gut.

and post nudes. of course.

Top Bottom