Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Agressive women...

Thx
Be aware , men suck sometimes they talk about and that can hurt you , beeing slut , agressive in bed is, great, fantastic but u gotta carefuly pick the right guy first, then enjoyyyyyyy it !!!!!! :)

luciano said:
Thx
Be aware , men suck sometimes they talk about and that can hurt you , beeing slut , agressive in bed is, great, fantastic but u gotta carefuly pick the right guy first, then enjoyyyyyyy it !!!!!! :)

of course.. :verygood:

and yes bodybulilder women are like that , i was lucky to discover it and nothing compares they are really special , no compliments here just real thing
"your's to discover" ;)

luciano said:
and yes bodybulilder women are like that , i was lucky to discover it and nothing compares they are really special , no compliments here just real thing
"your's to discover" ;)

haha yours to discover.. isint that my provinces line:p

now i realised that i revealed your lil secret ladies bodibuilders , sorry ... :( :)
but ... there is not quite bad to let the guy guess the way you are , anyway we ( those who lift ) understand way better your kind of women .

ps
yes it is , that's way i use it :p

I have to add something at the A.W. subject.
There r the wellknown agressive men , macho man , handsome , charmant and girls melted for them .Sadly many times they'r not big deal in sex, not even so well endowed and able to make women touch the clouds.Thats what mild women many times get :(
Also there r ( life is complicated heh ...:) ) shy guy , avergae looking , but well
hung with exelent developed sense of the orgasm , that could give u the big O and awsome sensations , THESE R THE A.W.'S PART , she's the one who find the tresor .

Slut vs. Sexually Aggressive

Sassy69 said:
what is the line between a woman being "aggressive in bed" and "slutty"?

They are two different things.

Slutty means is willing to be f'd by almost any male animal. Literally. Indiscriminating. which means you will let any male animal bang your lights out and every male which bangs you is equal in your eyes. You are a slut and not discrimating. Your are not prejudical in the traditional Burkean sense, of being very selective in your tastes. (e.g. aristocratic prejudice, aristo meaning "best." Aristocrats (The Best) are prejudical).

Agressive means that she is "skilled". She is discriminating. She does not choose any wine, but only drinks the finest. Not the cheap 40 ouncer, but the imported Lowenbrau. She does not let fate determine her lot. She chooses her own fate by pursing the guy she wants not picking the sorry chump losers who grovel at her feet. I feel sorry for most women. They do the latter. Few do the former and get what they want.

Slutty women are not discriminating in who f's them. They just want to be f'd. They are like female pigs in heat. The become spiritually and physically DIRTY. and are like pigs who love living in dirt. Sexually aggressive women set their targets on their prey, and are aggressive and effective in their pursuit and once they are in position, they satisfy a man to the extent, the man would NEVER WANT to stray. She is that good, spiritually CLEAN and PURE and worth keeping. Two examples are Cleopatra's seduction of Julius Ceasar and Josphine Beanarias seduction/marriage of Napolean Bonaparte.

I do background checks with her family and friends if I want her in a LTR. :)
I like girls who are selective. Its hard to quantify, but they are alot better in bed (tighter pussy normally and cleaner, yo which makes the relationship and sexual expience, once you have experienced it, the only kind I will accept.).

Why waste time and money on a scanky slut. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom