Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Agressive women...

Yes.

only its not a bad thing

of course a sexually aggressive woman is a slut

thats the definition of slut, innit

only it doesnt have to be bad

jaded said:
It's like Ludacris says in that Usher song... "We want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed!" Haha :D

I'm not out jumping every guy I see, but I can be agressive in the sack... :evil:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I agree with stelle. It all depends on the woman. If she is hot then she can act anyway she wants too. If she is fat we know that they have to be that way...because having guys have sex with them is the only way they can feel good about themselves.

It is nasty..but in highschool they were kinda fun at 2 am. :)

Seduction: In Your Face or Subltle

Prettylittlepest said:
Do you think all sexually aggresive woman come off as slutty?

Seduction: In Your Face or Subtle?

I am not sure what you mean by sexually aggresive.
From my experience:

Girls who compliment me on my body are a turn off generally. This happens in the summer. I do not wear a shirt outside in the summer.
Its usually a (5 or 6 at tops) something like:

I hear a whistle. A couple more and I look:

"You have awesome body"

Its like thanks.

When a chick does that, she kind of lowers herself a little bit (but again she is invariably a white trash type of girl who does this).

When a girl flashed me when I was walking down the street, that was good (but her breasts were good but not like great though). If they were like Gisell Bundchen or Caprice Bourette, it would be a diffferent story. What happened was after work, I took off my shirt and a couple of girls saw me do that and honked their horn as they drove by me and a girl on the passenger side went halfway out of the car window and flashed me. It was like, you showed me your upper body (i.e. I flashed her and evidently mad her happy) and she likewise showed me her upper body and made me happy. It was cool and fun but not the but somewhat "slutty" and not a total turnon (she was also only around a 7 or 8 not a 9 or 10 which I like). I like sophisticated, hot women.

A Maud Adams on the street and a Giselle Bundchen in bed.

Stuck up girls are a better turn on. Whereas a girl who compliments me too readily w/o turning me on, i.e. seducing me, does'nt work. :(

I like when a girl seduces me (I seduce her as well, its the best, win/win); wearing a tight sweater, with skin tight jeans. Yo. Or wears a special shirt.

For example. At work, I had a picture of Karen Mulder in my cubicle (at my old job) where she was wearing a leopard type of scarf. The hottest girl at work later, imitated her. She walked by me showing me a profile of her face so she looked like Karen as well as putting her hair in a pony tail like Karen which she never did before. Yo that was hot and turned me ON. Then days later, she wore a tight ass leopard shirt that was......................(I talk out loud) and no shit said right around 20 people "damn she has some nice tits. I fd up because she heard me say it.

This kind of sexual aggressiveness is awesome. Yo.
It has been all good from that point on........

In summary:

There are different kinds of sexual aggressiveness. Seductive and subtle or in your face slutty (which is only good when a girl is a 9, 10 or an 8 with a perfect body).

Subtle seduction, psychology, physical, the evocation of the 5 senses via seduction. Yo, that is the:

Raison de Etate of Existence.

Seduction is like Stripping Off Your Clothes GRADUALLY over time.

Last edited:
No, but they seem to be .The art is to make him believe you are only his slut coz all men love slutty women thats what they dream to have in bed.

Last edited:
I used to say that I liked it but after thinking back I don't think I ever really had any kind of relationship other than with a girl than blantently "came on" to me, the reason I was thinking that way was because I had very little ballz in approaching girls and wanted an easy way out.

I went to an all boys private school and went on to play football at a top 25 program and at first it was cool when I'd walk into the dining hall or a party in my football hoodie with my number on the front lotsa girls would do outrageous things for us to notice them but now it comes off as desperate kinda.

I think its better when a girl gives you a smile or makes eye contact, for instance theres this cute girl in my macroeconomics class that smiles at me every day but obviously has the hots for this guy who sits across the room and it drives me crazy whereas there are much hotter girls who make themselves easy targets that don't even do it for me. Just my 2 cents

Top Bottom