Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggressive Sex->

Mezzanine

My girl loves it rough but I sometimes run out of ideas on how to keep it interesting. Any of you have any good ideas for rough sex? I like to surprise her and throw her down in the living room or wherever and go medievel- she like that allot.

Maybe you could bend her over and start thrusting it to her hard while smackin her ass til its purple. I like that occassionally.

Get a big enough hanky and tie it around her head covering her eyes.........leaving her guessing as to what you will do next will driver her wild. Bonus - be as quiet as possible.

take her doggie stylie while she is doing 200 reps stiff legged deadlifts. There will be a huge lactic acid buildup for her, not to mention you feel the glutes contracting while she does the stldl.

Only keep giving it to her while she continues to do reps!

It's kind of a pain / pleasurte /reward thing.....

:D :p

I have some more interesting ideas on how to combine weights and cardio like this but maybe they are to sick to post

I'm quite a fan of "good pain" with sex.

If you are looking for creative ideas of how to be rough - try doing some searching on BDSM. Here's a link to start with:
www.br.org

Hmmm, there's so much fun rought stuff you can do. Pinch her nipples, pull hair (LOVE that one!), smack her ass. If she likes the pain, try using an object to smack her - a small leather purse strap makes an excellent improvised whip. A belt is awesome too. If that goes well, you could be finding yourself needing even more things you could purchase here:
http://www.stockroom.com/

Top Bottom