Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

By Age 30, how many people have you slept with?

Underwraps

This is a question for men and women. Oops, forgetting there's a lot of younger people here too so let me start younger.
How many by...
age 25?
age 30?
And, for us older farts... by age 40? 50? 60?
(No regard if your married or not.)

I bet women won't answer so if someone can create a poll so they can answer anonimously, that would be great. B/c of the double standard of guys being studs and women being sluts if THEY sleep around, men will brag and women will hide. But, they are obviously sleeping around or you men wouldn't get to brag about it!

No one replied or commented to my previous SEX MATH thread about fewer women than men sleep around, but the women who do REALLY get around. So, I'm trying a different angle.

By age 25 = 13

By age 30 = 16

By age 40 = 18

Now I'm down to just one

Last edited:
At age 43; only two... On the Bill Clinton standard I say this ;) . Honestly, I wouldn't have admitted this when I was 30, but I've been blessed with a great marriage and no cheating, and before that 9 years with the same gf. And being a library nerd with Asperger's syndrome, it was easy to keep the numbers low.

Charles

Wow, you really loaded up when younger, and then slowed down.

What is the most cocks you've had inside of you during a single calendar year?
8 in one year. I was actually thinking about this last night and realized there were several I'd forgotten about that weren't included in my original response LOL

Last edited:
8 in one year. I was actually thinking about this last night and realized there were several I'd forgotten about that weren't included in my original response LOL

What is the shortest time period in which you've had two different cocks inside of you?

Top Bottom