Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

By Age 30, how many people have you slept with?

I've done experiments of not initiating to see how long he can go without.... I caved in and initiated after over 3 months....

Same here! I think our record is 4 months, might be longer. I remember I came back from Korea in 2001 and my wife and I had sex two times that year. We didn't even have sex the night I came back. I was lost for words. It still bothers me.

Same here! I think our record is 4 months, might be longer. I remember I came back from Korea in 2001 and my wife and I had sex two times that year. We didn't even have sex the night I came back. I was lost for words. It still bothers me.
I didnt get sex the night my husband came back after 6 months apart.... I didnt get any this weekend on our wedding anniversary... I did dish out almost $100 taking him to a nice restaurant...:mad:

hearing these stories it amazes me people are still monogamous at all...

If I ever get divorced I know with 100% certainty I will never get married again and I will only go after women who want to be in open relationships. I'll never put myself in this situation again.

If I ever get divorced I know with 100% certainty I will never get married again and I will only go after women who want to be in open relationships. I'll never put myself in this situation again.

It's the way to go. I'll never make that mistake twice. Being single is under rated. I blame hollywood and all their dam rom-com flicks that chick's thrive on.

Well there are actually woman that like sex and need sex often. Like nana, she is very into sex but only with her partner and that is the key. My x wife hated sex we never had, she would not give in no matter unless it was for her to get pg. Well my current wife is so different. We do it as much as either of us wants, unless we are sick, we both know if one of us wants it we do it and she is awesome.

Top Bottom