Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

By Age 30, how many people have you slept with?

well, when I was 30 it was 1990, that means I was in my 20's through the 80's obviously, and the 80's were ALL about the party, I had also been to college by that time. But being conservative in my estimate, it would have to be in the 400+ catagory. Now add 20 more years to that, I wasn't married till 3 years ago. I'm up there...

How's that UW..... we've had these before, I just put 500+.

well, when I was 30 it was 1990, that means I was in my 20's through the 80's obviously, and the 80's were ALL about the party, I had also been to college by that time. But being conservative in my estimate, it would have to be in the 400+ catagory. Now add 20 more years to that, I wasn't married till 3 years ago. I'm up there...

How's that UW..... we've had these before, I just put 500+.

Wow, no wonder you have a lot of stories to share. I want to hear about the most bazaar ones. :biggrin:

I was looking for the one I wrote about the chic with the knife collection. I don't type well, it's kinda lenghty. I have used the search feature but can locate it. When i get the time, I'll write it again in the other thread...

10 girls and im 23

i thought i was rly behind everyone, seems im about average!

not really the sleeping around type of guy tho, im soooo picky about girls. if i get the slightest hint of bitchyness from them or they start tryin to play those pathetic mind games or or just anything along those lines, any dirty thoughts of them im having are gone so fast i have to check if my dicks still attached.

and im a shallow bastard when it comes to looks, but thats just me.

been with my current girlfriend for 16 months, and i actually love her more today than i did when we fell for each each other in the early weeks of the relationship.

this girl could be a model, 5'8, perfect body/figure, tiny waist and devastating curves..... long blonde hair, face and eyes that are, well..... perfect! and i've never met a more loving, caring girl in all my life. and im the only guy shes slept with (yeah here come the "i've heard that one before" comments, but its true). the kind of girl you hold on to basically. im a lucky SOB

meh, pics of said GF or your really dating a man... :)

if she's as nice as you say, be nice to her, beautiful biches are a dime a dozen- but a sweetheart is hard to come by.

I honestly have no idea

Same here.

Before I got married (I was in my mid-20's) I slept with over 100, maybe over 200 women. I was in two open relationships and that really added more than a few notches to my belt. One girl was not married and the other one was, she was in the Navy and her hubby was on a boat for 18 months. She was the most amazing woman I ever met, not just on a sexual basis. I think in just one night I slept with over 8 women. She was very sexually aggressive and totally openminded. She almost got a divorce to marry me but I got deployed and she got sent out to sea on an emergency mission and I never heard from her again. I still have videos and pictures of our adventures. I miss her. I can't explain in words what it is like to be in a relationship with no inhibitions and with someone who is not afraid to explore their innermost desires.

After her, I got married and I have had only one partner for the past 14 years, my wife. I went from one extreme to another. My wife wants sex 5-6 time a year, doesn't have sexual fantasies, and it is always in the missionary position and it happens on Saturday evening between the hours of 9pm and 11pm.

Same here.

Before I got married (I was in my mid-20's) I slept with over 100, maybe over 200 women. I was in two open relationships and that really added more than a few notches to my belt. One girl was not married and the other one was, she was in the Navy and her hubby was on a boat for 18 months. She was the most amazing woman I ever met, not just on a sexual basis. I think in just one night I slept with over 8 women. She was very sexually aggressive and totally openminded. She almost got a divorce to marry me but I got deployed and she got sent out to sea on an emergency mission and I never heard from her again. I still have videos and pictures of our adventures. I miss her. I can't explain in words what it is like to be in a relationship with no inhibitions and with someone who is not afraid to explore their innermost desires.

After her, I got married and I have had only one partner for the past 14 years, my wife. I went from one extreme to another. My wife wants sex 5-6 time a year, doesn't have sexual fantasies, and it is always in the missionary position and it happens on Saturday evening between the hours of 9pm and 11pm.

Wow I still cant get over how similar your wife is to my husband... if it were up to him would probably be 5-6 a year, he'll do mostly just me on top but he likes it Sundays between 8 and 11am not sure if I should laugh or cry at the irony....

I'm not understanding why people don't want sex. I am also realizing that it is not working having sex with guys if they are not willing to eat your pussy and if they only want one position and are not willing to cater to your needs as well. Had this situation recently - it's like wtf? That's not good sex.

Top Bottom