Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

By Age 30, how many people have you slept with?

I think it would of been better if you put up ranges. (ie 0 - 5, 5 - 10, etc).

I'm in the 5 - 10 range and over 35 / under 40.

Haha

I was like 18-19 at the time. It didn't really matter. I was just happy to be in the mix.

Btw,.... We all wore rubbers to the best of my memory and the girl was completely aware of what was happening. Thinking about how I typed the story out, it could possibly look like a shady situation on our (the meat's) end.

Oh and for the sake of the thread, I'm 27 and I've slept with between 15-20 different girls. Not sure on the exact figure. I have a buddy who's been with over 100 different girls and he's not yet 30. He's a total whore lol

Why did I think you were in your thirties?

As for the thread topic, I'll just say not very many.I've been in a few very long term relationships with scarce single time in between most of them, and I never cheated.

Why did I think you were in your thirties?

As for the thread topic, I'll just say not very many.I've been in a few very long term relationships with scarce single time in between most of them, and I never cheated.

Yeah, I think that's part of my point is that most women are faithful. I dare say when they are not attached, they may sleep around a lot, but once attached, they are by far more faithful than men. It's the unattached time that a few REALLY get around. It's also my theory that except for a small minority that really love their independence and don't like emotional bondage, most women use sex as bait for love and men use love/affection as bate for sex. Some women use sex as part of the checklist for checking through the Whitmans sampler of men until they find the right one. I admire women that can hold out and don't give in to sex easily, as long as they make it clear up front that they aren't putting out vs. dangle a carrot or play hard to get. On the other hand, no intercourse before marriage for religious folks is taking such a huge risk in sexual incompatibility. So many LDS men cheat b/c they married as virgins and now want to know what it's like to be with others. I say, let them have poligamy back!

blah blah blah. people who say they've slept with many are probably virgins themselves.

I agree with that thought. When I was about 17, I had slept with plenty of women. But at 30-something, suddenly I realzed it was only two. Funny what age does to your memory :confused:

Charles

age 32. 2 women ex wife and current wife. 3 goats, 2 pigs, 18 or so chickens..

Top Bottom