Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

By Age 30, how many people have you slept with?

When I was in my late teens we ran a train on this girl at a party one night. There was five of us. Her name was Tracy and after that night she was forever known as Tracy Train lol

The funny thing is a buddy of mine married her a few years later. I'm almost certain he knows nothing of her nickname haha

Five cocks in one night is extremely whorish. It was a fucking blast though. Something I'll tell my grandchildren about one day.

GOOD STORY, but I hope you went first!

I cannot answer this, as it will be used against me later. By age 27, "too many". Though I would say a good percentage were packed in from ages 21 to 23.

GOOD STORY, but I hope you went first!

Haha

I was like 18-19 at the time. It didn't really matter. I was just happy to be in the mix.

Btw,.... We all wore rubbers to the best of my memory and the girl was completely aware of what was happening. Thinking about how I typed the story out, it could possibly look like a shady situation on our (the meat's) end.

Oh and for the sake of the thread, I'm 27 and I've slept with between 15-20 different girls. Not sure on the exact figure. I have a buddy who's been with over 100 different girls and he's not yet 30. He's a total whore lol

Haha

I was like 18-19 at the time. It didn't really matter. I was just happy to be in the mix.

Btw,.... We all wore rubbers to the best of my memory and the girl was completely aware of what was happening. Thinking about how I typed the story out, it could possibly look like a shady situation on our (the meat's) end.

Oh and for the sake of the thread, I'm 27 and I've slept with between 15-20 different girls. Not sure on the exact figure. I have a buddy who's been with over 100 different girls and he's not yet 30. He's a total whore lol

o 'I believed the story 100% . I never ventured on one of them, and the reason was the thought sticking my johnson somewhere 2 or 3 other guys did made me sick to my stomache As for the girl what a royal slut!

Anyway, still good story.

Interesting. How did that happen? At a party?

Was one better than the other? Was there a big difference in cock size?
What a dirty mind you have - I love it!
No it didn't happen at a party. It happened cause I almost got caught and had to smooth things over with the guy I lived with at the time.

From 18 to 25 I nailed enough that years later when one of my old friends start tellin' stories I get new reminders of chicks I'd long forgotten. I was a man-whore, but a fun man-whore.

What a dirty mind you have - I love it!
No it didn't happen at a party. It happened cause I almost got caught and had to smooth things over with the guy I lived with at the time.

Yeah, my mind does tend to wander to the dirty side at times. I have to admit, the fact that you had sex with two guys in the same day turns me on!

Top Bottom