Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

By Age 30, how many people have you slept with?

21= 9

i had a girlfriend all through hs. one i lost my virginity to haha. 7 of those all happened in the last 1.5 years.

Interesting. How did that happen? At a party?

Was one better than the other? Was there a big difference in cock size?

When I was in my late teens we ran a train on this girl at a party one night. There was five of us. Her name was Tracy and after that night she was forever known as Tracy Train lol

The funny thing is a buddy of mine married her a few years later. I'm almost certain he knows nothing of her nickname haha

Five cocks in one night is extremely whorish. It was a fucking blast though. Something I'll tell my grandchildren about one day.

When I was in my late teens we ran a train on this girl at a party one night. There was five of us. Her name was Tracy and after that night she was forever known as Tracy Train lol

The funny thing is a buddy of mine married her a few years later. I'm almost certain he knows nothing of her nickname haha

Five cocks in one night is extremely whorish. It was a fucking blast though. Something I'll tell my grandchildren about one day.

Sounds like fun, as long as I'm the caboose.

Charles

Haha

The thing about it that's stuck with me all these years..... The only light on in the room was a flashing orange light of a stolen road baracade and the vision of my buddy pounding his meat in the corner between flashes waiting his turn lol

We're all grown with families and careers now. Every once in a while we'll all get together for beers. This story comes up and it brings serious lulz. To be young :)

Haha

The thing about it that's stuck with me all these years..... The only light on in the room was a flashing orange light of a stolen road baracade and the vision of my buddy pounding his meat in the corner between flashes waiting his turn lol

We're all grown with families and careers now. Every once in a while we'll all get together for beers. This story comes up and it brings serious lulz. To be young :)

^^Thats fucking hilarious.^^

wow....i feel kinda bad here....its hard to know excate number...sometimes i forget a few but by age 33 i would say was in the 70ish range.

Haha

thats hilarious. ive never done anything like this before. this past new years i had the perfect chance and my roomate wouldnt do it. there was cute little girl that i guess we both were grinding on at different times. i see them later sitting at the bar together and i come up and hes like this is my roomate. shes like no way and we are joking about it and stuff. next thing we know shes like we should start this new year off right. how about you guys take me home and double team me. my eyes lit up and im just like lets go. my roomate kept bitching out and was like dude i dont wanna see another weiner bro cant do. two hours of me pleading with him she sobered up a little bit and was like you guys are lame and left. one would think he must have a tiny dick but ive known him forever and ive heard he doesnt. man just isnt comfortable i suppose.

still pisses me off!! haha

Top Bottom