Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 15 years, I finally came from a BJ.

my beau also said the same after our first session. He couldn't get off by a bj at all... I cured that and then some. I believe its all in the time the woman puts in. most think its a go down slob the knob a few minutes and it blows... wtf? I don't care if it takes 10-30-60-180-mins Get the job done and do it right!

The most important thing is communication. What does he like? ASK! I've never been told I suck at it, in my so very limited times.. but I am there to please so I ask if what I am doing is good or if they want something different. Sucking too hard, too soft, wrong angle, fast stroke of the hand or to slow? Communication is the key when it comes to this.

Frisky said:
I don't care if it takes 10-30-60-180-mins Get the job done and do it right!

Communication is the key when it comes to this.
wow! I can see the 10-30 minutes butt I'd draw the line at 60-180 minutes; shoot, if it takes that long he can have my ass and be done in less than 5 minutes...lol

Gymgurl said:
This is what I wuld assume....the other thing is that it seems like most girls won't even do it that long for the man to cum...... :worried:

I think that's been the problem. No woman wants to go more than 20 minutes. They seem to just want to get to sex.

some just don't know how it is done..you have ot get to know your man before you really know whats sets him off

Fitness Nut said:
I think that's been the problem. No woman wants to go more than 20 minutes. They seem to just want to get to sex.

Shit... its a two-way street. I wont eat pussy for longer than 20 mins on most normal occasions, lol. But normally I dont have to either :qt:

If i dont bust within 15 min then I'm ready for alotta sex. But speaking of first, a month ago I experianced a chick that swallowed for the first time, well the first time she told me to shot that shat in her mouth. Never ever tellin a girl "when" ever again, she'll know...

Jakspro said:
If i dont bust within 15 min then I'm ready for alotta sex. But speaking of first, a month ago I experianced a chick that swallowed for the first time, well the first time she told me to shot that shat in her mouth. Never ever tellin a girl "when" ever again, she'll know...
yup, I like to surprise them with a mouthful; the look on their eyes as you hold their head down........priceless!

Top Bottom