Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 15 years, I finally came from a BJ.

Gymgurl said:
Shit they just need the right woman who knows how to give one Daddy Chad

Well what did it for me was seeing how horny she was. Watching her jack herself off 100 mph and then going after my cock finally did it after all these years. I met my equal.

biteme said:
Well what did it for me was seeing how horny she was. Watching her jack herself off 100 mph and then going after my cock finally did it after all these years. I met my equal.

Its a done deal when you met that person, you just now it :heart:

If you cant bust one from a BJ then you either have a problem or your girl cant suck for shit...

manny78 said:
If you cant bust one from a BJ then you either have a problem or your girl cant suck for shit...

man thats kinda what I was thinkin... My wife gave me head out of nowhere before work last Tuesday. If I couldnt come from gettin my dick sucked, boy... I just dunno wtf I'd do. :worried:

manny78 said:

It takes me a long time to cum even while having sex. That's why I'm so good. I can hold out and then control when I cum. Some of us guys just can't get off from a bj. Definitely not a problem.

manny78 said:

This is what I wuld assume....the other thing is that it seems like most girls won't even do it that long for the man to cum...... :worried:

Top Bottom