Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice needed!

Greek Physique

Okay, so i'm a student who works at one of my university's libraries (yeah I know - but i'm the biggest fuckin' librarian on the face of this earth, I swear!) and today this skanky slutty chick with huge knockers comes up to me and slips me a note asking me to "get together". I know what she really wants - only thing is is that I usually shy away from the obvious whores because I'm afraid I might contract some venerial disease or something. I'd obviously wear a rubber but how about giving or getting oral?
Any comments/suggestions, boys/girls?
thanks in advance.

wear a rubber, dont go down on her...you should be alright, scrub your self with alcohol when your done...:D

bang her in the ass wear a rubber and make her swallow your load

skanky slutty chick with huge knockers

is the skanky slutty part more abhorrant to you than the huge knockers is attractive to you?

Maybe you should just keep your standards a little higher and drop a note saying "I'd like to take you out for dinner" to a "hot babe with huge knockers"?

Honestly I swear some guys will do any willing chick just to get the sex. Beware tho - some women are master manipulators (and I'm not talking about your genitalia)and can make your life miserable. Or you could do her and post a great story here about the "skanky slutty chick with huge knockers" you did this weekend.

Sometimes I'd give anything to have a dick for a day, but other times it just scares me about what the little head thinks about....:confused:

advice needed: update on this past weekend ;)

Someone (I think it was Sassy69) said you all might like an update of my weekend with the big-knockered slut.
here goes...(extremely abridged version):

Well after a little "inspection downstairs", I figured it was safe to bring my head in between her legs. I know that I'm no gynacologist (although somtimes I might act like one!) but the region seemed pretty clean. I have to admit that it would have been hard for me not to give her oral sex just b/c i'm so addicted to watching women squirm with ecstacy during an orgasm.

After she came, it was rubber time and the rest was history....

thanks for the advice, boys and girls!

Greek Physique

Top Bottom