Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding mass to your 'thing' - is it possible???

Greek Physique

What's up guys and gals?
Okay so here's the thing - the Winny might be working for every part of my bod, except for the Weenie! My GF and I got to talking about the sizes of her previous lovers and while I'm not her smallest, i'm not her largest either. Do any of you know of any ways to increase cock size? Do the pumps work?

I think the pumps do work but only temporary. Someone posted a similar question recently about how do permanently enlarge the male organ by doing a special exercise. Some says it is true but i have doubt.

Greek, the info you are looking for is over in the regular Elite Between the Sheets forum. It is posted by Law Dawg and he included a text attachment that has the whole document off a site on the internet.

Winstrol the Pooh said:
Greek, the info you are looking for is over in the regular Elite Between the Sheets forum. It is posted by Law Dawg and he included a text attachment that has the whole document off a site on the internet.

Couldn't seem to find this post or attachment...do you know the website?

Cheap Christian Louboutin.comRed Bottoms.com

Mr Diarra, any son-in-law connected with Moussa Traore, a previous Malian coup head and also us president, had been best some sort of govt of country's oneness.Stay with me the actual mainstoryMali's key cool dude groupsAnsar Eat and drink -- Islamists in TimbuktuMovement to get Oneness not to mention Jihad within Rest of the world Africa (Mujao) * Islamists situated in GaoNational Movement to the Freedom with Azawad (MNLA) - Tuareg mma fighters ousted by means of Islamists through previous south strongholdsIt seemed to be formed within May in an attempt to meet the needs of geographical needs for the conversion from military services tip also to bring back steadiness following your Next month coup, that brought about the total east 1 / 2 the world appearing pre-occupied as a result of hardline Islamists in addition to Tuareg rebels.The actual Islamists include because applied domination over north Mali's key elegant zones, impacting the tough version of Islamic rules.All the N't cautioned regarding Wednesday the east of the united states is now "one of the essentially almost all amazing 4 corners of your world".Free airline What cameras and lenses topographical class Ecowas has got approved mail A few.More than 200 troops to retrieve rebel-held land. A use may be recognized as a result of N't Receptionist Common Prohibition Ki-moon.Regarding Sunday, europe backed plans for just a 250-member guidance assignment approximately three battalions for the Malian internet marketer to combat a militants.

nothing works permanently except surgery which can only only really increase it by an inch but there's a chance that you will never have an erection again again!

Top Bottom