Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Actual Question....Mostly For The Guys

YME

I was wondering if anyone aside from me has trouble cumming after you hold back on the initial feeling.

It's not quite like its numb, but after about 30 or so mins, it def. looses sensation.

Then I have to stop, go soft, then start up again. Which as long as the mrs. is into it is great, but she is usually tired or satisfied or whatever.

Anyone else?

yeah kinda....it does loose that initial blast-off feeling...but the longer i wait, the better the launch is...

sometimes, but i don't have to start over i just keep going, and going, and going ...

finally, WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YME said:
I was wondering if anyone aside from me has trouble cumming after you hold back on the initial feeling.

It's not quite like its numb, but after about 30 or so mins, it def. looses sensation.

Then I have to stop, go soft, then start up again. Which as long as the mrs. is into it is great, but she is usually tired or satisfied or whatever.

Anyone else?
<<<<<<
Yah, it happens! I like to wait a while after it stops (about 30-60 minutes) and begin again. During the "waiting period" is when she has the most fun!

Enjoy!

yea bro you gotta change it up ya know like:
fuck, let her suck, fuck let her suck, fuck, let her suck - blow wod in mouth...

then lick some kitty for awhile, then fuck, then let her suck, then fuck, then go for the gusto!!!!!! Attack the black hole like you own it!!
of course there is alot more detail to it but I'll let you fill that part in on your own ;)
that way you never get any chance to "lose feeling"

Peace

Top Bottom