Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Achieving orgasm through nipple stimulation..

TMOBrien

Is this possible for other women or is it just ME? My husband can bring me to orgasm this way and I think it surprises him (in a good way) that that can happen. Is this unusual or something?

All I can say Babe, We are gonna give this one (your nips) allot, and I mean ALLOT, of attention in the cumming months. Junior is gonna be fightin me for access and I'm pretty sure I can take him in a fare fight. hehe

I've heard that could happen. I know they sometimes use that "technique" during labor to help things progress a little faster. I'm VERY ready for the baby to just get here, but that is not at all my intent here. What's that saying? If it feels good, it can't be good for you.?

I can almost get my g/f off by sucking on her nipples, especially if I squeeze her boobs together where I can get both of her nipples in my mouth. I'll keep working on it until I do!

I guess I'm "easily" arroused or something then because I can get it in any way and I'm turned on like crazy. Prefer the more gentle yet aggressive teasing approach, but the rough stuff is nice once in a while too. D O M I N A T I O N. Yeah, that's it! :D

Top Bottom