Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 mos. pregnant........

Thanks for the congrats starfish. Believe it or not, this child will be #7 between the hubby and I. Yes. WE'VE LOST OUR MINDS. Actually it's our first baby together. As far as the day job goes (spatterson), believe me when I say, my husband's working nights gives us LOTS of quality time during the day while the kids are in school. :D

I think pregnant women are hot as hell. If you feel undesirable maybe it's because you see al those slim chicks out there. Remember that at one point or another those slim chicks are also going to gain weight bcuz of a pregnancy. A lot of women can't even have kids so see this package as a beautiful blessing. Good luck and post some pics of the Elite baby. Can I be the Godfather?

TMOBrien said:
It's just that he works nights (3 - 4 out of the week) and I feel like I'm being selfish by expecting him to be more attentive to MY desire(s). Although, I'm NOT complaining. He is VERY giving. I just want it MORE!!!

This is the problem with all women. You can never give enough. And if by some miracle you do, they get pissed and say it's too much.

bigwillster - Thank you so much for the compliment. My husband tells me ALL the time how beautiful I am. I've never been one to take compliments very well. Maybe it's been all the sh*tty relationships I'd been in before.? YOU made me feel much better and your outlook on the matter is surely one of a very caring and unselfish individual.

frorider6 - Once again, I was NOT in the least, complaining about my husband's lack of attentiveness toward me. I was simply stating that in my current condition, it seems I want sex all the more. I was being sympathic to my partner's needs since he does work "off" hours and was merely expressing my desire to have sex more often. I am not one that is "never satisfied". I'm quite the opposite, as a matter of fact. Have a wonderful day!

:wavey:

My girl was like this when she was pregnant too...she couldn't get enough of it...waking me up in the middle of the night, begging for it. I was like DAMN, I'm trying to sleep. (after having sex all night too) She wouldn't let me go to sleep until she got some more...I was a tired, but happy MOFO ;) We had sex all the way till a few days before she gave birth...and I'm kinda rough in bed ;) and big (6' 250lbs), so there's no problem with that.

Top Bottom