Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 hours of sex....kinda ouch!

DIVISION said:
With women s'all about pleasing them, making them feel appreciated, treasured, and ravishing them. They want to be your only sexual dish.

They want to be the insatiable need that drives your libido.....and YES, they want cuddling afterward in the dry warm spot on the bed, NOT the wet spot in the middle. They want to be nurtured after sex, it's a self-worth thing for them.

DIV

:chomp:

Wow Division I am surprised by your response.. I actually agreed with you for once... ;)

mrplunkey said:
Interesting... express concern over a guy who's own test levels haven't even maxed who's downing 750 mg's of test a week and I get "relax" and "don't be an ass". Cool... I'm done with you.

I didn't realize you were expressing concern, just jumped to the conclusion that you were being an ass. I sincerely apologize for jumping to conclusions and thank you for showing some concern. Again sorry for being a dick and am I allowed to be a taker baker? LOL K to you for me being a dickhead.

Chris

khemix said:
I didn't realize you were expressing concern, just jumped to the conclusion that you were being an ass. I sincerely apologize for jumping to conclusions and thank you for showing some concern. Again sorry for being a dick and am I allowed to be a taker baker? LOL K to you for me being a dickhead.

Chris
It's all good here. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm just a low-dose junkie here... somewhere in the land between HRT and real AAS cycles.... did my first shot at the tender age of 37!

mrplunkey said:
It's all good here. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm just a low-dose junkie here... somewhere in the land between HRT and real AAS cycles.... did my first shot at the tender age of 37!

I started real young....34 :p

6 hours could happen : with a multiorgasmic woman, at the begining of the relatioship ,not every day

luciano said:
6 hours could happen : with a multiorgasmic woman, at the begining of the relatioship ,not every day

So very true. I gave her 6 or 7 orgasms and its fairly early on in our sexual relationship. Although we do bang alot lately lol

Chris

courtneybcca said:
Wow Division I am surprised by your response.. I actually agreed with you for once... ;)

Good for you...

I'm about as impressed with you now as I was when you first joined..... :rolleyes:

Find a tanning booth or a book......and please stay the fuck away from me.

DIV

Gymgurl said:
Wow is he drunk? Now that is a good man

Since when do I have to be drunk to know what women want? :confused:

I'm the same DIV......nothing's changed.

DIV

Top Bottom