Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 hours of sex....kinda ouch!

honestly I bombed you just because I saw you were non plat and I could...

Dick sore? I would imagine so... Is it a little worse when you gotta piss?

I mean ,I am fuck monster and 25-29 min,and I lose it ?????????????? come on now?/

Test turns me into a complete and total whore too, even at a low dose. Can't stop thinking about sex.

Just wait till you find the right balance of test/deca... You become a whore that always wants it, and takes *forever* to get off. It's funny at first, but when you start thinking about sex like "Do I really have 90 mins-2 hours free to do this???" it can become a concern. At some point you stop "having sex" and just start "grinding toward an orgasm".

Last edited:
khemix said:
LOL I wasn't complaining about having sex for 6 hours...just that having a soar dick sucks and if it was common? He even bombed me. What a douchebag hah.

Chris

relax brother, yes it is common. i fucked a girl like 8 times (i lost count) in less than 24hrs. I was hurting like you would not believe. After like the 4th or 5th time I was hurting really bad. I was pretty much done but she wasn't taking no for answer.

She is a beautiful girl. I'll will give you mad props.

Put some lotion on it. Throw a bag of ice on it too. Keep the undies on though. LOL.

vigilante - atleast you're not a total dickhead and told why. I use to be plat and I just went non plat within the last 6 months.

jaybois - I'm on cycle as well so I've got the sex drive of a kid going thru puberty without beatin it, plus my natural 20yr old sex drive! We changed up to plenty of different positions (never banged a chick 4 different ways on the bathroom counter!) and that gives you enough time to recollect and recompose yourself. Atleast for me it does, that and I've gotten good at self control. All of this was without a condom and no i didn't blow my load without a condom lol. *Yes shes on birth control*

mrplunkey - i know EXACTLY what you're talking about now. Because I was fucking forever and a crazy pace and still had plenty of control when I usually wouldn't. Like I told my girlfriend - i never thougth having so much self control could be a bad thing!

fistfullofsteel - Right now its feeling much better, i'll throw some lotion on it but theres no way a bag of ice is going on my cock....

Chris

And jayboise plz stfu - you havn't even been here 13 days. Plz do me a favor and stop posting in my thread just 'cause I can have sex longer and you don't believe it...

If you're joking I'm sincerely sorry, otherwise just let it go please. Ill try the warm bath and thanks for the suggestions. K where deserved!

Chris

Top Bottom