Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40 Mistakes Men Make During Sex...

Gymgurl said:
Then what happend did you get married?

Yup ... not saying thats a bad thing , just don't have the variety anylonger .

Variety is the spice of life my dear ... nothing as exciting as exploring a new body for the first time . I miss that

I guess it's as much the ego boast as anything ... spend all that time and energy in the gym .. diet diet diet .... use to love to see the look on the face of girls when they took off my shirt and ran there hands across my chest ..

It was exciting for both of us ..

It kills me to see lists like this! I have not once seen a list for women! ...door swings both ways ya know! I think its time guys throw lists out there for the women.... Here I will get the first one started for ya.

1) When your man comes home from work, dont begin telling him how bad your day went and continue to blabber on how difficult your life is.... INSTEAD !make sure you have on the sexiest underway you can find...... give the man anything he wants and/or have your way with him.

Inhibitor

Inhibitor13 said:
It kills me to see lists like this! I have not once seen a list for women! ...door swings both ways ya know! I think its time guys throw lists out there for the women.... Here I will get the first one started for ya.

1) When your man comes home from work, dont begin telling him how bad your day went and continue to blabber on how difficult your life is.... INSTEAD !make sure you have on the sexiest underway you can find...... give the man anything he wants and/or have your way with him.

Inhibitor

Agreed... but that sort of falls under the larger blanket of "how to live w/ each other w/o killing each other".

Actually there's a fantastic ebook (and seminars & stuff) about women understanding men better. I'm not a feminist at all (I'm a very strong female, but I don't subscribe to the full on femNazi doctrine)... I think this is valid, common sense and gives some great insight into understanding "how men work". We are two different creatures and there are differences but we also have the intelligence to at least try to understand how the other works, regardless of whether or not we agree w/ it.

http://www.understandmen.com/products/kingdom.html

We're just trying to keep it "between the sheets" here. ;)

Inhibitor13 said:

Inhibitor
Actually I would LOOOOOVEEE to see such a list, not one of these bullshit lists like in Cosmo but a genuine, Honest to God "shit dudes need in the rack" or "shit dudes need in a relationship."

Seriously.

I've asked my husband what he wants for foreplay, what he really needs, I will honestly tell you: He pointed at his penis. He said grab it or suck it, then hop on, I'm happy.

I've also asked him what he needs in a relationship, he said: don't hollar at me, don't be mad and not tell me why, a home cooked meal once in a while is truly, deeply appreciated, and I like affection.

So, I do those things anyway ... we never fight and I like him and he likes me.

BUUUUTTTT, we're a little older than a lot of the posters, people are a lot like wine, they mellow a bit as they age ;) It's like the only damn benefit.

In terms of the first point on your list, Inhibitor, I appreciate that you don't want your wife to dump on you when you want to decompress, but women perceive their spouses as their friends and women deal with problems by verbalizing them ... and if she DID have a shitty day, why do you expect her to be in sexy underwear and ready to wait on you hand and foot, when do you expect to care about HER needs. Women cannot work out aggrivations and frustrations in bed the way men can, we're not wired that way. If our day pissed us off, it will STAY with us until someone lends a sympathetic ear and we have a chance to unload it. And if were pissed about something, we usually have no interest in rustling the sheets :rolleyes: it is what it is.

No need for a list .. men are like dogs and will fuck at the drop of a hat , they don't need to be woo 'ed and courted . Drop those cloths baby !! spread your legs and were good to go .. LOL

It's the females that need all the warming up ... if your man aint hard and ready to go just by looking at you then he's carrying around a ton of baggage and your likly the one who's caused it ...

I use to laugh at one of my past live in lovers ( past for a reason ) she would PMS about nothing and bitch just to hear herself whine and then afterwards want to climb into bed and make love ....

yup ... i'd tell her go fuck herself , you want to bitch and whine all night long at me becasue your PMSing then expect me to climb into bed and screw you ... Well hell ya baby , that side of you really turns me on .

I kicked her ass out soon afterwards ... no way i was going to live a lifetime listening to that bullshit once a month

boxerjake said:
I use to laugh at one of my past live in lovers ( past for a reason ) she would PMS about nothing and bitch just to hear herself whine and then afterwards want to climb into bed and make love ....

yup ... i'd tell her go fuck herself , you want to bitch and whine all night long at me becasue your PMSing then expect me to climb into bed and screw you ... Well hell ya baby , that side of you really turns me on .

I kicked her ass out soon afterwards ... no way i was going to live a lifetime listening to that bullshit once a month

Amen bro! Expeirenced the same shit!

Inhibitor

Well, gentlemen, all I can say is that it's nice to see you only drive on one way streets.

I'm sure you'll have long, happy, fulfiling relationships ... with whom, bless me if I know, but I'm sure you'll find someone who's willing to be empty headed, perpetually happy, and glad to take all your shit and never have any of their own problems nagging them.

Don't sound like you necessarily feel like pulling in tandem, dudes.

ok 29 is one I am gilty of.lol
the onther thing I would like to say is my wife dos not like to kiss.hmmmmmmm why is this kuz it pissis my of I love to kiss a lote.she has nice full big lips and they are the best to kiss.

Top Bottom