Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3somes...

Personally i am open to a mfm where the guys could possibly get oral with each other but not bum bum play....lol its all good when there are no barriers i think! (except the bum- well she can play with it as much as she wants but not him!)

i know alot of hot women- usually in their dirty thirties tho that like to see 2 hot, well groomed men play where she helps it along- sumthin bout dropping the homphobia and jus enjoyin yerself. Has to be good grooming- thats for sure.

Robert Jan said:
ugly subjective and hairy and smelly depends on how well the guy takes care of himself...

Um, no.....it doesn't matter. All men are unattractive hairy animals. I totally understand women that are attracted to other women because women are just plain attractive while men are not. Men that are attracted to other men I don't understand at all. Some biological defect I'm sure.

I'm not homophobic in the least but the sight of a naked, hairy male in the same room as me would most certainly render me inoperative.

Had my first DP with a guy and his wwife this weekend. It was fuckign hot!!!

She was on top of me.. tiny little asian girl tight as fuck too. Cute body.. nice perky tits..

He got behond her and started fucking her ass.. I coudlnt beleive how tight she got.. I really had to pull down on her to keep her from squeezing me out.. of her pussy. That was probably one of the most raw sexual moments in my life.

Just hardcore ficking.. I thought we were going to spilt this guys wife in two LOL.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Had my first DP with a guy and his wwife this weekend. It was fuckign hot!!!

She was on top of me.. tiny little asian girl tight as fuck too. Cute body.. nice perky tits..

He got behond her and started fucking her ass.. I coudlnt beleive how tight she got.. I really had to pull down on her to keep her from squeezing me out.. of her pussy. That was probably one of the most raw sexual moments in my life.

Just hardcore ficking.. I thought we were going to spilt this guys wife in two LOL.
sounds good!

Ya it was a huge turn on. that girl must of weighed 90lbs.

When she was on topof me it was lioke fucking a sock puppet with someone to talk too LOL.

I dont know how the hell she got all the cock in her.. but she was so into it she looked drunk with lust. Sucked having to waer a condom..

I want to do this with my girlfriend next.. hehe then I wont have to wear one. The hard part is finding a guy she'll find attractive.. she is so god damn picky.

me and my buddy have tag teamed a few chicks in the past,but no touching on our part.

and like taps said there was some high five's going on lol

cutitup said:
i know alot of hot women- usually in their dirty thirties tho that like to see 2 hot, well groomed men play where she helps it along- sumthin bout dropping the homphobia and jus enjoyin yerself. Has to be good grooming- thats for sure.
Dam!

My friends and i did this alot back in Highschool and in my late teens.

We called it the "train"

Of course no male contct was made.

Top Bottom