Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

38DD Feeling High and thinkingt of you.....

Vortexx

mmmmm, I just swallowed a veeeery mellow xtc pill and a cap of ghb , I am floating in a liquid dream , some ambient l0ounge music is playing (future sound of london) and i feel like I died and woke up in heaven and i am tenderly getting hugged and kissed by a an angel, a female that is your mother, lover, mistress and more....

I feel my veins srtarting to dilate and the blood running through my lips and dick.... As I feel my heart and the slow bassline of the background music pulsating, I wet my lips with my tung and touch my face with my fingers , close my eyes and fantasize about one of the most sensual females I encountered on the Elite fitness board: 38 Double Damn Gooohoooood...!

I picture her, pressing her hard nipples in my back while she strokes my abs with her gentle fhands and I feel her warm anticipating breath and tung in my ear.....

oh my gawwwd! I can hardly explain with words what I feel now, but I surely wish 38DD was here to hold me tight and share all the love and hornyness i feel inside...

LOve you All, Jeroen

Vortexx said:
mmmmm, I just swallowed a veeeery mellow xtc pill and a cap of ghb , I am floating in a liquid dream , some ambient l0ounge music is playing (future sound of london) and i feel like I died and woke up in heaven and i am tenderly getting hugged and kissed by a an angel, a female that is your mother, lover, mistress and more....

I feel my veins srtarting to dilate and the blood running through my lips and dick.... As I feel my heart and the slow bassline of the background music pulsating, I wet my lips with my tung and touch my face with my fingers , close my eyes and fantasize about one of the most sensual females I encountered on the Elite fitness board: 38 Double Damn Gooohoooood...!

I picture her, pressing her hard nipples in my back while she strokes my abs with her gentle fhands and I feel her warm anticipating breath and tung in my ear.....

oh my gawwwd! I can hardly explain with words what I feel now, but I surely wish 38DD was here to hold me tight and share all the love and hornyness i feel inside...

LOve you All, Jeroen

So how did the rest of your day go? I would love to come and visit The Netherlands...one day, maybe soon....:)

I went seafishing with a couple of good friends and chill at the beachboulevard drinking a cappucino while enjoying the conversation and see (and smell !) the girl in lovely summerskirts walk by... Was a very gentle relaxed day.... Maybe if you go for a wild holiday to ibiza or something I will take that as a nice oppertunity to meat you in person..... I really love scubadiving and would like to show you the peace and the beauty of the underwater world.

People say I got a reasonable hard/symetrical body, but despite my looks i am not really a big stud. I am not particulary large hung but i really love to explore the secret and sensitive spots of a female.....

:)

Top Bottom