Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3-some question

THeMaCHinE said:

My wife and I have never been to a lifestyle club. Where we're at there's nothing other than occassional parties -- no full or part-time clubs. Occasionally we talk about visiting a club when we're out of town -- we're a pretty sexually charged couple, we'd go more for the atmosphere, the experience, than anything else. Not to meet people, etc... I guess you'd call us more voyeuristic/exhibitionist than anything else... No guy is coming near my wife, that is for sure...

I've heard most of the people in the clubs are pretty nasty (is this true?); that would kind of harsh our vibe... so we'd try to be pretty selective if we ever were to go. Most of the time we keep ourselves pretty stimulated at home and don't need the outside help -- the occasional strip club together is fun though.
My girlfriend doesn't want to be with another guy, so thats cool. We get more excited talking about the shit at home than we do when we''re there because we're still a little nervous. We always start off by watching and we never become the main attraction. We're either in a little cubby (which is clean) or on the side somewhere in the room fuckin doggy style or having oral sex.

Definitely go with your woman if you get a chance. Alot of couple go just to watch. Only on one occassion I've noticed someone touching another woman without her knowing and she was offended, and just scooted over and her and her man continued fucking.

Usually the etiquette is to ask first before you touch. Sometimes you'll experience someone getting fucked or fucking and just reach their hands outward to touch the nearest person. This happened to me and I damn near nutted right then and there just over a woman's touch and grab of my hand. I know that doesnt' sound like nothing but it was kinda intense for me since I've never had contact with more than 1 woman while having sex.

One time, my girlfriend was going down on me and there was a blonde mid 30s woman just watching her suck my dick. I would look away and look at her again so she started masturbating while she watched. I was like fuckit, I waived her to come over and she did. We went into a cubby and long a behold her fuckin man comes in to (he was in bathroom shower when she was staring at us). That kinda blew it for me. I ended up fuckin my girlfried in front of them while they touched her and she was sucking my girls tits.

Whats funny now but wasn't then was that I was fucking my girl from behind for a while and looked over. This happned like slow motion, I looked at my girlfriend's arm and it was moving, then I slowly followed her arm - to her forearm then to her hand - she had a dick in her fuckin hand! It made me feel funny and she saw the look on my face and grinned and gave me some reassurance. She later told me that the woman grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick. I was like oh well. We switched positions and they watched and messed around with eachother.

We ended the session by fucking doggy style and right when I nutted I ask the woman could I release it on her ass (nice big round ass) and she let me. Even steven.

So we can actually go and not join in? I thought if we went and did nothing that people might be thinking we were wierd or something. The thought of fucking my girl while others watch is cool, hell its all cool except some dude doing my girl in front of me or not in front of me for that matter.

joack -- sounds like (mostly) a good time; did you have to register or was the club a walk-in type of club?

Hmmm... perhaps the wifey and I are going to have to take an out-of-town trip to a club soon...

Alkybanshee said:
So we can actually go and not join in? I thought if we went and did nothing that people might be thinking we were wierd or something. The thought of fucking my girl while others watch is cool, hell its all cool except some dude doing my girl in front of me or not in front of me for that matter.
I feel you bruah. Yea, you can go in and just watch at the one that I went to. I've heard of some that require everyone to change into sexy under-garments or just a towel, but that was at the more cheesier places in S.F. (Power Exchange). If you dont wear a towel you have to pay more $. Never been to PE but heard horror stories of little single men watching others and jacking off in the corner and standing behind your woman. I wouldn't have any of that! I'd be a bit unruly up there in a minute!
On cetain nights its ok for single men to go so alot of pervs show up.

But this other place in the city is cool. It just moved to a new location, ventilation is better, more spacious, clean and best of all its a younger crowd 50% 20s-30s when we went. Definitely surf the web call around.

THeMaCHinE said:
joack -- sounds like (mostly) a good time; did you have to register or was the club a walk-in type of club?

Hmmm... perhaps the wifey and I are going to have to take an out-of-town trip to a club soon...
Yea we called a number, they called back and talk to us about the club. We first found the club online. It cost us $80.00 the first time then 60.00 each time after that. We try to go once every couple of months but lately I've been workin a second job and we stopped going for about 3 months or so.

Yea, you and wifey will have fun. Bring your favorite drink (or drug-keep that on the low-low). Talk about it first if you're going to do anything. You probably wont the first time, then you two will talk about it all night and say that shit was crazy.

Ya'll be hooked and wanna go back and as you do, do something each time you go (oral sex, fucking doggy style is convenient and fun because you have a good view of everthing, then flirtin with others but not taking it too far, then gradually allowing touching and feeling) Thats where we are touch, feel, kissing (recently).

This one guy told his girl (20 something hottie) to kiss me. I almost tripped out. They were a young couple, both white, & didn't trip that I was black and my girlfriend is white. My girl said go ahead. So we tounged while my girl suck my dick. He later returned the favor and kissed my girl (I was cool until they didn't stop...lol...) I squeezed my girl's hand and she stopped. I was kinda turning me on tho.

Joacks experience with clubs sounds familiar.

People wont think you're wierd if you dont join in.... a lot of people expect to just be watched.... Ill tell you this... having sex with people watching is a huge turn on.

I would just avoid clubs that allow single men.

Re: ...

Milo Hobgoblin said:

I would just avoid clubs that allow single men.

I hear that -- if we were to look at clubs, we'd probably look at clubs that only allow couples and select single females. There are quite a few that operate that way.

Well we went out this weekend and things got a little heated. My GF was dancing all over me while I was in a chair (like a stripper lap dance) and another girl came over and told me how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to have her. I said thanks and then the chick told me she wanted to take her home and I said well, she doesn't go anywhere without me. So now the girl says okay and my GF told her to kiss me and she started to, then I had the two girls sitting in my lap making out, IT WAS GREAT. We didn't take anyone home with us or go with anyone, but we had some unbelievable sex when we got home. The next day I asked her if she liked seeing me kiss the other girl and she said yes. I told her that I would not like her kissing another guy and she said okay she wouldn't. I can't wait till next weekend, this could get really fun!! I'll keep you guys posted....

Top Bottom