Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3-some question

joack said:
My girlfriend and I have discussed this very topic. I've never hada 3 some and she's been with women in her past. We dont want to do it with one of her friends because of the obvious problems it would cause. We've gone to swing clubs (Lush-SF) in san francisco, but we either just fucked eachother, we didn't feel comfortable with anyone there. It was an experience, we've gone back a couple of times I cause we like doing shit infront of people. A few times women touched and sucked her tits (which are nice) that was kinda cool. I just want the hole shabang (3some) to jump off one day.

My wife and I have never been to a lifestyle club. Where we're at there's nothing other than occassional parties -- no full or part-time clubs. Occasionally we talk about visiting a club when we're out of town -- we're a pretty sexually charged couple, we'd go more for the atmosphere, the experience, than anything else. Not to meet people, etc... I guess you'd call us more voyeuristic/exhibitionist than anything else... No guy is coming near my wife, that is for sure...

I've heard most of the people in the clubs are pretty nasty (is this true?); that would kind of harsh our vibe... so we'd try to be pretty selective if we ever were to go. Most of the time we keep ourselves pretty stimulated at home and don't need the outside help -- the occasional strip club together is fun though.

Thanks for all of the input, no I don't think its worth losing the relationship, but she brought it up. Its not like I'm the one pushing this. I guess we'll probably go to one of the swingers clubs around here and see what happens. I guess the worst is some people coming on to both of us which I don't think would be that bad (probably make for some good sex when we got home).

Whats the diiference in an on-premise and off-premise club?!?!

Thanks again, Idon't know how I went without EF!!:D

Alky -- read that link I gave you above -- it will explain a lot, especially about clubs and socials.

On-premise is where there is sex on premise, usually a full-scale club devoted to the "lifestyle" on given nights; off-premise there is no sex allowed and the participants make their own arrangements for after the party, usually held in hotels where rooms are nearby.

Cool Machine, there is a club here where its on the top floor of a hotel, is that off premise? I've got one friend who went with his girl and he said people all night would come up and give them a room number like, "We're in room 1504" come see us. Is that kinda what happens? I just got to work so I'll read the link sometime today. Thanks for the info!!

Can I give Karma if I'm not plat? I'd like to throw some your way for the help.

Well, you'd have to find the particular club that is hosting the event and find out what their rules are. Chances are it's a monthly, couples only and select females gathering that you'd need to register for. As for after the party, I suppose anything goes that all parties involved agree to. Think it through first and make sure you both want to do it; have ground rules in place and ways of communicating to one-another if you or your partner is doing something that is unacceptable to the other.

You can visit here to see if the club is listed:
http://www.nasca.com/states/nasca_clubs.html

As for karma, you can give it, but it won't "count" till you have 100 posts. Thanks for the thought though...

I've been reding over some of these links and some of it is a little to heavy for me, I don't think I could stand there and let guys line up to bang my girl (and I mean sex not finger like that 12 year old posted in another thread). I don't think she wants another guy, she just wants to expeirement with another chick. I guess we'll go and check out one of these bars soon. I think these peoples house parties are a little too hardcore at this time for us.

Heya

On premise clubs...

I dont care what anyone says.. there are some very hot women in some clubs.

Room fullls of people fucking and sucking... it just doesnt get much better than that

had a couple 3 somes. #1 was with the wife. same deal. she was all about it until i started screwin the other chick. this also led down a slippery slope of me cheating on my girl. that was 1.5 yrs a go and have been totally dedicated for 10 mos. Well ok 1 screwup 4 mos ago. But anyway, things are finally returning to normal around here and I love my wife more than anything. I wouldn't even dream of LOOKING at another woman. It's no where near worth losing her. i almost did twice.

Top Bottom