Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 days again....

When he realized I bought one he went bat shit.... fuck that I kept it, got a second one after I broke it xD :lmao:

I've asked my wife many times if she would let me get a nice sized dildo and a vibrator for her. She never masturbates. Never. She was like 'what am I going to do with it?' :confused:

I've asked my wife many times if she would let me get a nice sized dildo and a vibrator for her. She never masturbates. Never. She was like 'what am I going to do with it?' :confused:
I would have already lost my marbles had I not bought my toys.... pain in the ass having to hide them though.... so unfucking fair...he wont play me and doesnt want me to play solo either, he attacked the size of the toy saying it was too big..... whatever...

I think you guys are complaining too much

my girl and I have an amazing sex life... but it has its ebbs and flows... lately we have been fucking like bunnies... 3-5x a day.. but just a month or so ago i think we went 6 weeks without sex.... we are always very affectionate with each other but it isnt always about carnal boning.

:( I come home for lunch half the time during the week just for a quick buzz. Get her a little cute one that doesn't seem scary and ominous and buy her a book on how to masturbate, I'm assuming they make books about it?

I would have already lost my marbles had I not bought my toys.... pain in the ass having to hide them though.... so unfucking fair...he wont play me and doesnt want me to play solo either, he attacked the size of the toy saying it was too big..... whatever...

Hide them? shit I were you I would just put them on top of his night table or something.... Gurl, CRANK THAT SHIT UP n tell him to get in or stay out.

Big? That is hot. If you ever set up a wish list at Adam and Eve send me a PM. I'll buy you all the toys you want for Christmas...or any other occasion. Big is good. :)

:( I come home for lunch half the time during the week just for a quick buzz. Get her a little cute one that doesn't seem scary and ominous and buy her a book on how to masturbate, I'm assuming they make books about it?

Tried it. Even bought her some. They ended up in the trash.

I think you guys are complaining too much

my girl and I have an amazing sex life... but it has its ebbs and flows... lately we have been fucking like bunnies... 3-5x a day.. but just a month or so ago i think we went 6 weeks without sex.... we are always very affectionate with each other but it isnt always about carnal boning.
In the last 4 years I've had sex about twice a month.... maybe only 2 or 3 times have I had sex more than once in a week and maybe once or twice sex twice in a day, but usually its sex once hopefully twice a month.... it's not a phase... it's who our partners unfortunately are and how they once pretended to keep up and then showed their true colors about not liking sex once they had lured us in....

Doing it 3-5x a day.... the good old days.... and I mean with my ex... that never happened with my husband -_-

Top Bottom